• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on 4-15 (Here we go again)

LMR

Legendary Member
I don't know what it is about this De Luz drive and the weather.:confused: We are going to give it another try on Sunday April 15th. We will be meeting at 8:30 at 27194 Ortega Hwy, a little strip mall past the Chevron station just east of I-5. We will then drive over Ortega Hwy to I-15 and meet people from SD at 10:00 at the Jack in the Box parking lot at Clinton Keith Rd just west of I-15. Make a right on Frontage Rd and it will be on the right.

If you can go please post or PM me so I can add you to the list. We need to know if you will have a passenger so we can make lunch plans. Please give your name and your passengers name if you have one.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC & Pam) In spirit
3. junior40er (Adrian & ?)
4. bboxer (Tino & Cheryl)
5. coolnsx (Gil & Donna)
6. XCLUSIVSMITH (Will)
7. Track Addict (Jonathan & Mara)
8. LMisko (Louis & Amy)
9. David Loomis (David & Hua)
10. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
11. dustthisnsx (Paul & Carol)
12. SuperSonic (Jason)
13. MexiRicer (Robert)
14. Red&black (Austin + 1)
15. BryziNSX (Bryana)
16. AndyH (Andy & Sally)
17. Blood Stone (David)
18. NSXrunner (Ed) He'll be with us in spirit
19. FuryNSX (Randy)
20. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley)
21. akira3d (Eric)
22. nemo121 (Nemo + 1)
23. Gansan (Glen)
24. 93HotMustard (Chad)
25. Thanhnsx (Thanh + 1)
26. Mike2La (Mike)
27. jagtiger (Henry)
28. Theo1 (Ted)
29. STPNSX (Scott)
30. GO KRT (Alan & Jill)
31. ssacol (Syd + 1)
32. Jonathan Allyn (Jonathan + 1)
33. Kyras (Patty)

Last edited:
Nooooooo! Bad weekend. It's the Grand Prix of Long Beach. We should be at the track cheering on multiple Motorsports series, not toodling along back roads!

Thanks again to Les and crew, we are planning on joining you, THANKS

As much as we would like to have done this drive on Sunday, there are too many washes that we need to cross and if there is a chance of rain, we might not be able to cross them. I don't know why this seems to have become a "weather" event but Mother Nature does bat last. Hopefully we will have good weather for our "tax day" drive. Looking forward to it.

Socal is the place to be for forced induction haha. I will also have my car retuned by then, i was disapointed with shawn's lack of customer service. Jc will also be up and running by then (provide beer and pizza and lets knock it out in 5 hrs) and jr40 dude, text if you got questions bout the s/c as i just uninstalled mine. 909 730 2283

Socal is the place to be for forced induction haha. I will also have my car retuned by then, i was disapointed with shawn's lack of customer service. Jc will also be up and running by then (provide beer and pizza and lets knock it out in 5 hrs) and jr40 dude, text if you got questions bout the s/c as i just uninstalled mine. 909 730 2283

As posted on Socal facebook page I will just be removing injectors today. This week I will drop them off to get cleaned and tested and order new EGR gaskets. Then I will be installing next weekend so you might get a call from me that day :)
I'm going to try and drag robert to give me a hand on the install LOL. What is the name of the place to send in injectors again?

Amy and I are in and even tho' we live in San Diego we will probably join you on Ortega Hiway so that we can also do the Ortega with you LA/OC guys.

Louis Misko
1993 stock NSX black over red.

As posted on Socal facebook page I will just be removing injectors today. This week I will drop them off to get cleaned and tested and order new EGR gaskets. Then I will be installing next weekend so you might get a call from me that day :)
I'm going to try and drag robert to give me a hand on the install LOL. What is the name of the place to send in injectors again?

RC engineering in Torrance is one of them

Haha im down.... Let me know when brotha....

Les, count me in as long as it doesnt rain! I'll see whats up with louis and aaron too.

I will be flying into Cali on the afternoon of the 12th so I would love to attend also and meet everyone and what not.

.......Austin

Austin, let me know if you need a seat for the ride, it looks like I will have an open seat. Welcome to California, the land of fruits and nuts!! :biggrin: Gil

I will be flying into Cali on the afternoon of the 12th so I would love to attend also and meet everyone and what not.

.......Austin

:smile:

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
3. junior40er (Adrian & ?)
4. bboxer (Tino & Cheryl)
5. coolnsx (Gil & Donna)
6. XCLUSIVSMITH (Will)
7. Track Addict (Jonathan)
8. LMisko (Louis & Amy)
9. David Loomis (David & Hua)
10. Blue Batmobile (Andy)