• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on March 24th

Now, now kids. Let's just settle down.

Les - I'm surprised you would take the bait like that. You know that Jason loves to be the local troll. Sometimes he shows and sometimes he doesn't. But you know better.

Jason - Why do you go and rile up Les like that? You just know he is going to come back at you with some "slow" reference. If you want to make your car faster, Let Nicole drive it.

JC, I'm suprised you took the bait to beleive this is any more than us having fun:wink:

You two kids going back an forth at each other. this will never be settled until you two duel it out. And I know when that will be.
images

You two kids going back an forth at each other. this will never be settled until you two duel it out. And I know when that will be.
images

Very true. LOL

And there is only one kid in this debate and it's not me.

Who is the idiot? And who is the person with the experience?

I here confirm that I am a go. Will have my car back this week. So excited.

Jason. I do think you are an interesting person. I hope you can make it to the drive with Nicole.

Les - I'm surprised you would take the bait like that. You know that Jason loves to be the local troll. Sometimes he shows and sometimes he doesn't. But you know better.

Jason - Why do you go and rile up Les like that? You just know he is going to come back at you with some "slow" reference. If you want to make your car faster, Let Nicole drive it.
^:glee:

- - - Updated - - -

DAMN IT!! I just got a call and looks like I will be in Vegas few days before this and will be there for a couple of weeks so im out for sure now :(

Have fun you guys.

I made my activities work around this drive. I'll be going up north on the 20th but made sure to be home at a decent hour on the 23rd. Priorities, ya know?

Who is the idiot?

Jason

And who is the person with the experience?

Me as I have lots of experience dealing with idiots thanks to Jason.

In all seriousness we do this to have fun and love reading everyone else's replies. We have a good laugh about other peoples replies when we talk. That's why we keep going on and on about it. We're glad we can keep you all amused.:biggrin:

Last edited:
^:glee:

- - - Updated - - -

I made my activities work around this drive. I'll be going up north on the 20th but made sure to be home at a decent hour on the 23rd. Priorities, ya know?

This is work related. Finally got a contract after a year so yeah.....priorities.

Good on you Adrian. Best of luck. You will be missed but we will take pics and videos. Let me know if you need any help in Las Vegas.

Good on you Adrian. Best of luck. You will be missed but we will take pics and videos. Let me know if you need any help in Las Vegas.
Thanks a lot buddy, not exactly what I wanted but it will be a great way to open up some other possibilities. Are you in Vegas often? I'm debating on taking NSX or not depending on where I will be staying (parking). Then from there I will go overseas for 5 months which is the part that sucks.

You're excused. :wink:

I know you want to go. Just blabbing.

:) I do and was getting my car and cleaned and waxed (just finished that part) and doing some other small stuff, then the call came in.

Maybe I will let her drive, just to record the look on your face when she walks you in my car. She can drive it. Then I can take pics and stand out my roof hahaha. And I always show, except that last time I was forced to a baby shower.... I'll show this time, fashionably late as usual ;)

- - - Updated - - -

“Do not argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Mark Twain

Case and point, les has posted 2 for every one of my posts. Who is the idiot now LES haha. My experience wins again, Lawyered :p

I'll show this time, fashionably late as usual ;)

If you're late to this drive you'll be showing up to an empty parking lot. I better tell Nicole to make sure you're ready on time as she has told me you take longer that her to get ready.

Who is the idiot now LES

It's still you.

Now back to the important part of this thread, THE DRIVE.

See update on first post.

Last edited:
Even if the lot is empty, it won't take long to catch up to your slow caravan :p.

On the more important part of this thread, I'm trying to drag along 2 more guys who's nsx I can guarentee you have not seen.... Unless you have seen chads slammed red one that is hooked up.

I'm trying to decide WHICH NSX to bring. Maybe I should just buy a mood ring and if I'm having a BLUE day I'll drive the LBBP. (?) :biggrin:

I'm trying to decide WHICH NSX to bring. Maybe I should just buy a mood ring and if I'm having a BLUE day I'll drive the LBBP. (?) :biggrin:

Cat's outta the bag. :) I want to see how perfect you've made your blue. I don't have time to do mine properly right now but I'm keeping it up with Plexus on the clear bra and Aero detail spray.

Patty, I haven't had a chance to detail the LBBP yet. I've spent the last week entertaining company from out of town and the last several days stripping the red car to return it to stock......but I still have 10 days to pull a rabbit out of the hat. :biggrin: BTW....this car had a clear bra over the entire front end---all the way back to and including the mirrors. I've stripped it and can't wait to detail that factory fresh paint.

Last edited:
Gokrt,
How did you strip the clear bra off the car? I have 13-year-old clear bra on my car that collects dust around the edges and I want to take it off and have new bra put on, but I wonder if stripping it off will damage the paint or not.

BTW....this car had a clear bra over the entire front end---all the way back to and including the mirrors. I've stripped it and can't wait to detail that factory fresh paint.

Patty, I haven't had a chance to detail the LBBP yet. I've spent the last week entertaining company from out of town and the last several days stripping the red car to return it to stock......but I still have 10 days to pull a rabbit out of the hat. :biggrin: BTW....this car had a clear bra over the entire front end---all the way back to and including the mirrors. I've stripped it and can't wait to detail that factory fresh paint.

Sorry for the off-topic, Les, but Alan, why take off the clear bra? Was it damaged?

Bringing this thread back ON TOPIC.

On the more important part of this thread, I'm trying to drag along 2 more guys who's nsx I can guarentee you have not seen.... Unless you have seen chads slammed red one that is hooked up.

Once you have confirmed if they are going we will need their prime names and real names.

Back