• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Driver side window down not working

Up and auto down are both working. Only the momentary down is not functioning. Tested the switch and wires to the window control module. It reads continuity and voltage when the switch is activated. Anyone else had a similiar problem? Sounds like I may need a new window control module.

Opening the module may be worth a shot. It definitely doesn't look like a serviceable unit. Any ideas on how to open it?
I have repaired broken solder joints on window units on Hondas and Acuras before, But not an NSX. The unit looks sealed and you would have to carefully open it with a dremel or hot knife. Its been about 6 months since I have looked at one from an NSX so I don't quite remember if it had been glued or if sealed by some other method.

The ones that I had repaired previously I can say normally worked if you tapped on them or wiggled the wiring near the connector.

Back