• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dropped my NSX at Autowave yesterday. Any feedbacks for AUTOWAVE??

Dropped my car at autowave to Shane for complete 60k service and some upgrades. Its my first time going to them, hopefully they will do a good job like everyone else said. Anybody feedbacks for NSXers who use them before?

Kevin

Last edited:
Thats great to know that my car is in good hands. The good thing is my motor will be fresh and clean when i get it back.. cant wait until next weds. thanks guys

the best place to go. I take both my NSX's there. they do it right the first time and will fix all the crap that other shops mess up. I only go to them now.

Kevin!!!! Hows it going??? No worries with Autowave....great guys and they're the BEST. So what are you having done?

Tony

TB/WP new valve gaskets, cams seals, belt tensioner, vtec plugs, spark plugs, valve adjustment, CT headers, new tubes, master brake cylinder, oil pan gasket and etc. i want to get my motor al square away before i start my force induction.

Kevin

TB/WP new valve gaskets, cams seals, belt tensioner, vtec plugs, spark plugs, valve adjustment, CT headers, new tubes, master brake cylinder, oil pan gasket and etc. i want to get my motor al square away before i start my force induction.

Kevin

Since they will have the oil pan out, you may want to consider a baffle if you track it or drive it hard. Lastly, you can have things prepped (install the sensors) for oil pressure/temp gauges since the pan is out. Check out this thread:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120594

Jeff

Last edited:
Other than the work on my car I do myself, I wouldn't take my NSX to anyone else but Autowave. I trust no one else anymore after learning the hard way.

They built my 3.2 and I couldn't be happier with the job they did...!

Mike, Shane and Mark are first class quality guys. They work on your car with the thought that they wouldn't do anything that they wouldn't do to their own cars.

They know their shit.....I trust them completely without reservations.

Last edited:
Other than the work on my car I do myself, I wouldn't take my NSX to anyone else but Autowave. I trust no one else anymore after learning the hard way.

They built my 3.2 and I couldn't be happier with the job they did...!

Mike, Shane and Mark are first class quality guys. They work on your car with the thought that they wouldn't do anything that they wouldn't do to their own cars.

They know their shit.....I trust them completely without reservations.

Jim! What's up brother! Ditto. ONLY Autowave ONLY touches my NSX even though I live in Las Vegas. Coz, who lives farther from Autwave, me or you?

Regards,

Hey brother Danny.....
Probably a toss up.....I'm about 380 miles away from Autowave...
BTW....I am now offically an EMT....on to Paramedic School next :)

Jim! What's up brother! Ditto. ONLY Autowave ONLY touches my NSX even though I live in Las Vegas. Coz, who lives farther from Autwave, me or you?

Regards,

They did my 60K service last fall and installed my CT headers. No problems what so ever. If it wasn't for the fact they are closed on Saturday's my car might be there more often for random parts and tweaks. Wait...them being closed on weekends...that might be a blessing in disguise for my wallet! :eek::tongue::wink::biggrin:

Kevin

I've been good btw Tony. how have u
been? your car fixed yet?

That's great!!! Are you going SC or Turbo? As for my car....still waiting to get it over to Ramon's. Was suppose to drop it off today....but had to go out of town. Hopefully when I get back on Wednesday. See you at the next event.

the best place to go. I take both my NSX's there. they do it right the first time and will fix all the crap that other shops mess up. I only go to them now.

Hey Vamp, care to tell us what shop messed your car up here locally? Wouldn't want to send them any business if they can't do a job correctly. Maybe you should just PM me, so no one gets their feelings hurt in print here.

HEY nsx fellas
I got my NSX back yesterday from AUTOWAVE and it was awesome. Shane, Mark and everyone there did a great job. I'm very happy with the way it runs and sounds. I would 100% recommend autowave for your nsx. Once again Thanx to Shane and Mark and others at AUTOWAVE.

Kevin Dang

Back