• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Dual exhaust tips replacements

Has any one replaced the stock oval exhaust tip with dual tips? If so where and what kind, I want to go with a ARK DT-X exhaust system at some time but for now need to save up the $$$, just did the TB and WP. BTY 91NSX

i have changed my stock exhaust tips to quad tips. any good shop can do this for you for about 100-150 bucks. if anyone tries to charge u more, u are getting ripped off. those aftermarket tips are really cheap in the cost.

i have 02 valence so my tips need to be smaller as usually.
if u have 91-01 valence, u will get more choices. but if u want performance, sound, looking, go ARK instead of spending money on tips.
if u just want looking only, customized tips will be a good choice.

Try 3.5 inch round tips. Many brands to choose from.Try to get inlet diam. as close to NSX as possible.....Then get NA2 header with SOS adapter.Will give most HP upgrade for the dollar.( Better than exhaust upgrade)

Try 3.5 inch round tips. Many brands to choose from.Try to get inlet diam. as close to NSX as possible.....Then get NA2 header with SOS adapter.Will give most HP upgrade for the dollar.( Better than exhaust upgrade)

i think he's trying to save money instead of saving more.
do u really think those adapter worth 220 bucks? i feel it's a big rip off. any good exhaust shop can make them in a much cheaper cost.

Last edited:
Back