• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DVD Audio for NSX anyone?

Howdy Partners,

Anyone out there running the Pioneer Deck with DVD audio? I am thinking about installing one and keeping the factory speakers. I am looking to improve the sound without putting in a whole new system.

I wish manuf. would introduce a DVDA/SACD player but due to low consumer acceptace I don't think we will see one soon.

racerX said:
Howdy Partners,

Anyone out there running the Pioneer Deck with DVD audio? I am thinking about installing one and keeping the factory speakers. I am looking to improve the sound without putting in a whole new system.

I wish manuf. would introduce a DVDA/SACD player but due to low consumer acceptace I don't think we will see one soon.

Using stock speakers, you will not notice any difference in sound over a CD player/changer. You will notice a difference in price however! To get the full potential of the DVD audio you will have to upgrade the whole system, including the wires.

im putting in the dvd surround system, but as has been mentioned without upgrading everything you wont really get the best out of it. Especially if you want surround sound! Like buying an nsx an whacking thirteen inch rims on it :D

Yeah I've got a Pioneer System just installed into my car. I in the end decided to get rid of the entire OEM Bose system, and replace everything. I've still got alot more yet to do, but the next thing will be PS2 in the glove box... See my Web page for pictures and information...

http://www3.sympatico.ca/rramchar/interest.htm

Back