• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dyno Day Feb 7th

I'd like to extend an invitation to the NSX community to a dyno day being held over at ATP in Fremont.

February 7th at 10AM

$50 for 3 runs with A/F readout

Advanced Tuning Products
44777-G S. Grimmer Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94538

Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Since my last dyno I have added Comptech headers and Cantrell AIS and would be very interested in the added horsepower but I will not be able to attend because I will be going to Hawaii that day. Maybe next time I can see what my car is putting down to the wheels. I was at 257.7 with a Comptech exhaust, Junn lightweight flywheel and short gears but I don't think the later mods have any influence in horsepower, or does it? Also had a K&N FPIK at the time but I switched back to the stock airbox with a Unifilter.

Litespeeds said:
Since my last dyno I have added Comptech headers and Cantrell AIS and would be very interested in the added horsepower but I will not be able to attend because I will be going to Hawaii that day. Maybe next time I can see what my car is putting down to the wheels. I was at 257.7 with a Comptech exhaust, Junn lightweight flywheel and short gears but I don't think the later mods have any influence in horsepower, or does it? Also had a K&N FPIK at the time but I switched back to the stock airbox with a Unifilter.

Headers should add some HP if the car is a NA1, the engine does become a bit more responsive with the Cantrell AIS (it seems to breathe better and reach redline sooner), I noticed this at Laguna Seca at my last event there, when I had to switch back to stock because of sound limits, the car felt a bit slower, I had been running with the aftermarket intake for a while before switching back to stock for the event at Laguna.

Either way, dyno your car at the same place that you had the baseline taken. Otherwise it's very hard to make comparisons.

Ken

BTW: Feb 7th is the club lunch day..

We are about a week away and I would like to confirm the people coming.

Dinan M3
Tunapie

see you there before the lunch

I plan to drop by and check out some of your cars (as mine is stock and I'd like to see the HP gains some of your mods make). Then I'm heading to the club lunch. Should be fun.

It doesn't look like any NSX's are going to show up unless ChopsJazz comes. There will be a few ex NSX owners though! :D

Sorry Option2, I won't be able to make it after all - seems I've got to work over the weekend. Drats and double drats... Could someone please bring a digicam and post some pix so I can live vicariously?

Back