• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dyno day in Nor Cal

Hi guys,
I'm interested in organizing a dyno day at dynospot (www.dynospotracing.com) in mountain view. The available days are July 22nd, August 12 and 26, and September 16. The cost of Dyno is $75 (3 runs). And if any of u want to check your air/fuel ratio, it's an extra $50. The optimal cars to be dynoed that day would be 10 to 15 cars. With maximum of 20 cars. Please respond with a maybe or yes by the end of this week to satisfy July 22nd date.

Not everybody interested in attending need to dyno their cars. Everybody are welcome to see, enjoy or socializing.

I am interested, but only in the July 22 date, because I'll be passing through the Bay area on my way home to Del Mar. What is the fuel/air ratio for? Right now my 95 NSX-T gets 21-22 mpg consistently, with tons of power. RSVP

NSXY

Can't make it on the 22nd, but if you hook up any of the other dates, keep us posted.

-Bob ('94 #496)

I might be interested on the 12th or 26, let me know of the final date and I'll confirm.

The finalize date will be on Auugust 12. NSXY: hope u can make it. Air/fuel ratio is for cars with moded chip or with controller. to analyze where the car starve or rich on certain RPM.

This event is not only to find out how much power our cars are pushing. It is also a great event to socialize and tech discussion. and a chance to meet other NSX owners or car enthusiasts in the area.

This event is open for any kind of cars with priority given to NSX owners. After all this is an NSX dyno day
smile.gif
We are tryin to limit the cars to dyno to be at most 16 cars. So everybody get sufficient runs and time.

Please reply by July 14. The sooner the better.

Andrie - This is Gary! Yeah, my friend and I are very interested if you don't mind a couple GSR's there! Let me know! Also if you need a few more people let me know also. I can probably get a couple more if you need! Thanks for letting me know!

------------------
Memeber of the BAAE (The Bay Area Auto Enthusiasts)

I finalize the date and details with Dynospot today.

We decided to limit the cars to be 15 car with 10 NSX and 5 other cars. Just to make it interesting and see what other cars do compare to us. The numbers are flexible as far as the ratio of NSX and non NSX, but definetly not more than 15. So do register early. So far we have 7 NSX and 5 non NSX.

Everybody is welcome to watch and socialize.

The event will start at 9:30 and finish around 4 or 5. There will be free food (lunch). Food will be prioritize to participant.

Email me if u have any questions.

[This message has been edited by Andrie Hartanto (edited 06 July 2000).]

Thanks for the info Andrie! Me and my friend will be in the slow GSR's! hehe!
smile.gif

------------------
Memeber of the BAAE (The Bay Area Auto Enthusiasts)

Mind if a BPU++ SUpra comes along ?
wink.gif

Originally posted by Andrie Hartanto:
I finalize the date and details with Dynospot today.

We decided to limit the cars to be 15 car with 10 NSX and 5 other cars. Just to make it interesting and see what other cars do compare to us. The numbers are flexible as far as the ratio of NSX and non NSX, but definetly not more than 15. So do register early. So far we have 7 NSX and 5 non NSX.

Everybody is welcome to watch and socialize.

The event will start at 9:30 and finish around 4 or 5. There will be free food (lunch). Food will be prioritize to participant.

Email me if u have any questions.

[This message has been edited by Andrie Hartanto (edited 06 July 2000).]

Don't mind at all. Actually would be interested to see. But as I said before. right now we have 7 NSX and 5 non NSX. I'm triyn to limit to be 10 NSX and 5 non with NSX priority policy and flexible ratio. One of the non NSX seem to cancell so I can put u in. Email me with your full name and email and phone #
thanks

Guys. Thanks for the great response.
Right now we have 8 NSX and the non NSX are downt to 4. With a few of NSX owners offering to bring friends if I'm low on the head count. We're getting close now, so I would like to give another reminder to act now!! We are closing the head count on July 14.

Back