• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

dyno day?

thinking of setting up a dyno day at magnus motorsports in vaughn, we can offer tuning or if you want to just do a few pulls to see what your car makes! Just seeing if anyone is interested and i'll set it up

thinking of setting up a dyno day at magnus motorsports in vaughn, we can offer tuning or if you want to just do a few pulls to see what your car makes! Just seeing if anyone is interested and i'll set it up

Humm wish I had this post about 2 months ago before I started dyno tuning my SOS S/C. Estimated cost? What kind of Dyno does Magnus have Dynojet?

Magnus has an awd dynojet, rwd dyno time is 100.00/hr, or 125.00/hr with the wide band! He also offers tunning and is one of the best I know of with AEM tunning! He tuned my turbo one and is running flawlessly for over a year as a daily driver.

If your interested let me know and i can talk to them, my shop is rite next door to them

Magnus has an awd dynojet, rwd dyno time is 100.00/hr, or 125.00/hr with the wide band! He also offers tunning and is one of the best I know of with AEM tunning! He tuned my turbo one and is running flawlessly for over a year as a daily driver.

If your interested let me know and i can talk to them, my shop is rite next door to them

How good is he with AEM FIC on a supercharged car? A few of the locals here know him well too, but I've never worked with them. Whats your # I can call you to discuss futher?

Back