• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dyno Day?

I'd like to dyno my C5 with the 150 shot, and wanted to see if others were interested in dynoing their cars as well. If so, I could arrange a small dyno day for a weekend around the end of July or early August.

Post here if you're interested. If a particular date doesn't work, include that as well.

-Awais

Hey! What are you still doing tinkering with Corvette?! I thought you were going to sell it and buy NSX... :)

A 996 turbo should not even compare to your corvette. With 503 RWHP, 545 RWTQ plus a 150 shot... it would only be a spec in your rear view mirror. Don't really understand why your plans would change since neither the NSX or Porsche will match your current ride for performance...

NetViper, because I'm looking for an addition, and not a replacement. The C5 will stay either way. :)

Where will the dyno day be held?
(I recently purchased my 95 NSX-T and would like to know the TRUE hp)

How much for the test?

I haven't set anything up yet since no one responded. It could be in the Arlington Heights/Des Plaines area.

Back