• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dyno Dynamite Party on Memorial Day 27th

Animation2.gif

We Are Proud to Announcing the "Dynojet Dyno Dynamite Party" on Memorial Day May 27

Cybernation Motorsports recently installed a new state-of-the-art Dynojet Research Dyno Facility in our Fort Lauderdale location.

Join us to celebrate our new toy!

You think you got the HorsePower ! Lets see how you match up !

Dyno Contests
Car Show
One Free Dyno Pull to all Cybernation Motorsports Members and NSXers
Car Club Discounts
Moroso Test n Tune Tickets
Prizes and Giveaways
Music and Entertainment
Food and Drinks
Dynojet Dyno Dynamite Party Girls
Dyno Experts on hand to answer all your questions.

If you missed our last party, you won't want to miss this one !

Call 877-56-CYBER for details................
http://www.cybernationmotorsports.com/htmlsite/dyno/

[This message has been edited by NSXGee (edited 14 May 2002).]

I just wanted to say that I attended the Cybernation Motorsports Dyno event, and it was a blast! They were doing free dyno runs all day long, accompanied with a live DJ, and several bodiliscious babes!

Despite all of my complaints about living in South Florida since moving from my home-sweet-home in Ann Arbor, MI a year ago, I can say that having a great motorsports shop like Cybernation nearby (just 15 minutes from my home down here!) is a major plus, and certainly helps pass the time!

I have heard that Cybernation will be sponsoring several upcoming NSX events...I hope to meet many new NSXers at the next one!

-Andie

Sorry I missed it.

Any pictures and NSX dyno plots from this event ?

Gratuitous shots of suitably-attired South Floridian "wildlife" would be welcome as well
biggrin.gif

I was also at Cybernation on the 27th and had a great time. Furthermore, Lee and Glen are great guys.

Thanks for the key Lee!!

Back