• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ECU Mapping Automatic

I would like to Install the CT supercharger in my 1996 Nsx Auto Targa. I have made several attempts to get in touch with someone at CTengineering but have not had success for a call back. I talked to SOS and they said there is no plug and play ECU for this application due to fly by wire. Does anyone know what I could use for tuning?

Last edited:
I am surprised they (SoS) didn't try and talk you out of SC'ing your automatic. From everything I've been told and read the auto isn't able to handle the increased power of FI.

Why not just do the boost a pump/ RRFMU which comes with the kit? Quite frankly that is the one and only option for you being an auto.

I am surprised they (SoS) didn't try and talk you out of SC'ing your automatic. From everything I've been told and read the auto isn't able to handle the increased power of FI.

They did try to talk me out of it because they don't have the ECU to pair with it.

There was a 2005 automatic in LV with a Comptech SC. I think it was installed from day one at the Acura dealership. He sold it though and the car is in Colorado. It's for sale again or was for sale again.

Back