• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Edmonton June 1st Meet at 1 pm

So Ed and I thought it time to have a little meet.
Was thinking this Sunday at 1 pm at the Victoria Golf Course parking lot as usual.
It seems to be a good gathering place and then maybe a drive and end up for eats and drinks somewheres like Don Cherry's or a place to be determined.
Let everyone know by phone, pm or what have you.
So far we have:
Dan
Ed
Trev
Ryan
Looks like the Good Ole Boys will be there again. Of course I'm in the middle singing!
Eddies on his own playing bass to some old Journey song.

Attachments

• Just_Good_Ole_Boys_resize.JPG
    Just_Good_Ole_Boys_resize.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Sorry guys no can do,this working for a living really interferes with my social life.But in 2 weeks I'm going on day shift for awhile,more time to play.

At Victoria...

nsx1.jpg

nsx2.jpg

nsx3.jpg

nsx4.jpg

nsx5.jpg

Sorry for being sick guys, next time I'll hang around.
Trev

Attachments

• June1 2008 meet01_resize.JPG
    June1 2008 meet01_resize.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 26
  • June1 2008 meet02_resize.JPG
    June1 2008 meet02_resize.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 23
  • June1 2008 meet03_resize.JPG
    June1 2008 meet03_resize.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 27
  • June1 2008 meet04_resize.JPG
    June1 2008 meet04_resize.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 28
  • June1 2008 meet05_resize.JPG
    June1 2008 meet05_resize.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 27
few more.

Attachments

• June1 2008 meet06_resize.JPG
    June1 2008 meet06_resize.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 23
  • June1 2008 meet07_resize.JPG
    June1 2008 meet07_resize.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 30
  • June1 2008 meet08_resize.JPG
    June1 2008 meet08_resize.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 28
  • June1 2008 meet09_resize.JPG
    June1 2008 meet09_resize.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 27
  • June1 2008 meet10_resize.JPG
    June1 2008 meet10_resize.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 25
AHhhh, I missed the Meet!!! grr.. hehe.. anywayz... me and Pat got our NSX'S TODAY!!! we drove back from CALI.

I got the Black 91 and he got the 95 Targa Top Red.!!! =)

Nice, lets have a meet this weekend then.......anyone.....someone....we got to see those cars....
Boyz, call me during the day so I can get you numbers and emails.
I promise not to be sick like last time.
Trev
468-1110
953-1744 cell evening.
[email protected]

Still needing to do out of province inspection.. eheh.. and just doing some detailing.. you guys on facebook?

Facebook is for kids.... lol
I am not and never will be.
Maybe other here are.
Fab/Chris at Southside Acura charged me 80-100 bucks 4 years ago to check out my car and let me go on a few things since I was going to get to them, like new tires.
It was easy and fast.
Trev

Check with Scorp965 here.

No !!! Don't buy anything from him.

He seems like a decent seller but if some thing is damaged he will not see you through to the end. I bought something from him and my product was damaged. He was good with communication and helpful to get me a replacement. But the replacement was damaged as well. Hegot paid 2x, once the original product from me and the replacement product by Fedex. He did not respond to any of my emails, pms or my thread in the buyer/seller feedback forum even though I stated I wanted to hear from him regarding the 2nd damaged product.

Stay away from this guy. Pay more else where to get a better product and better customer service.

Yeah, I read your review of John. Well, I have delt with him at least 4-5 times now and he's been nothing but a perfect seller to me, so I guess your milege may vary. :biggrin:

Yeah, I read your review of John. Well, I have delt with him at least 4-5 times now and he's been nothing but a perfect seller to me, so I guess your milege may vary. :biggrin:

John was the perfect seller to me as well at first. When the first item came and there were obviously flaws for a new product. He did everything and went out of his way to help me. But when the 2nd item came and the flaws were very similar John completely ignored me. I asked him in many emails to respond to me. I gave him ample opportunites for him to address the issue. But he refuses to.

In the end, I have 2 brand new supposely to be flawless items that are damaged. While he got paid out 2x. How can I knowingly let someone living in the same city as me, purchase an item from John and he could possibly get burned like I did?

Back