• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Eibach Open House May 1st

sawbona said:
To recap, meeting in the Target lot ? time? or ?

Are we all going as a group, or just individually?

Here are a few suggestions I have for attendees:
1. Take the tour, it`s pretty cool. I am sure you will learn a thing or two. Plus, we'll have the spintron fired up with a Nascar motor attached. You gotta hear this thing hit 10 grand, it shakes the whole building.

2. When the Pizza arrives get in line! Don`t wait until the line gets short. I am buying a buttload of pizza, but I have no idea how many "other" cars are showing up including the Subaru's, etc. I am doing my best, but there is no way to tell how much pizza to buy. I bought 200 larges for now. Yes, 200 large pizzas.

3. Red Bull: The truck will stop by 2-3 times throughout the day, so if you don`t get any the first time, he`ll back back like Arnold.

4. Don`t be a jackass. Anybody acting a fool will get the boot. No fights, burnouts, etc..

5. Please throw your trash in a trash can. That facility is my responsibility, so please do your part to keep it clean.

6. Raffle Tickets: Buy extra. Everybody attending gets only one. We have over 5k in prizes to raffle off, so you will wish you pre-bought some tickets. I might sell some at the show, but it will not be as good of a deal as buying in advance.

7. Bring extra soda and water for yourself. We`ll have plenty of Eibach water, but people get carried away and take too much.

8. It`s going to be hot, bring sunblock or shade.

9. Make sure you let the vendors know you appreciate them being there. These guys are there to see you, the customer, so say hello. They can sell items at the show, so you might want to bring some extra cash.

...feel free to add to the list!!!

Ryan

Sorry can't make this one! Going to Maui. Win some prizes!!!

1. vtecvoodoo
2. supergreen125!!!!
3. SoCalDude`
4. DetCMfan
5. Joseph
6. icefire
7. Turbo NSX
8. FuryNSX
9. CDub
10. POWERED by HONDA +1
11. 91X
12. HPV100
13. CKS Papa + 1
14. ss_md + 1
15. Newman
16. coolnsx + 1
17. NSXWIND + 1
18. AndyH
19. VtecNSX1
20. SilverOne
21. T-Med
22. Alittleboost +1
23. Lengend R34 +1
24. W
25. sgvnsxrated
26. tbNSX
27. G8 nsX +1
28. jimmygt +1
29. NSXrunner
30. EVOF575GTC
31. K2 +1
32. Zero-Cool
33. Gomaidy
34. SuperSpeed
35. Sawbona
36. twnsx1
37. CDX_NSX
38. bakersfieldnsx

Its getting down to the wire...are we caravaning?!

or hoping we all get to park together.

ok, for all you OC people lets meet at 10:30 am

we will be leaving at 11am
8108 E Santa Ana Canyon Rd Anaheim, CA 92808-1105
mapimage

Last edited:
I am here visiting from the Bay Area (I took my NSX on a road trip), would you mine if I joined in? I'm number 39.

Mike

1. vtecvoodoo
2. supergreen125!!!!
3. SoCalDude`
4. DetCMfan
5. Joseph
6. icefire
7. Turbo NSX
8. FuryNSX
9. CDub
10. POWERED by HONDA +1
11. 91X
12. HPV100
13. CKS Papa + 1
14. ss_md + 1
15. Newman
16. coolnsx + 1
17. NSXWIND + 1
18. AndyH
19. VtecNSX1
20. SilverOne
21. T-Med
22. Alittleboost +1
23. Lengend R34 +1
24. W
25. sgvnsxrated
26. tbNSX
27. G8 nsX +1
28. jimmygt +1
29. NSXrunner
30. EVOF575GTC
31. K2 +1
32. Zero-Cool
33. Gomaidy
34. SuperSpeed
35. Sawbona
36. twnsx1
37. CDX_NSX
38. bakersfieldnsx
39. MikeC_587

Being No. 13 was bad luck for me.
Cannot make it to this one.
Mom's birthday celebration was moved to this day
last minute.
Have fun and looking forward to the pictures.
Perry

Does anyone know the exit off the 91 for this Target? is it just santa ana canyon rd, and how many miles east is this from the 57..thanks...

Joseph said:
ok, for all you OC people lets meet at 10:30 am

we will be leaving at 11am
8108 E Santa Ana Canyon Rd Anaheim, CA 92808-1105
mapimage

Based on my google map directions:

Take CA-90 exit - go 0.3 mi
Turn right at S Imperial Hwy - go 0.1 mi
Turn left at E Santa Ana Canyon Rd - go 2.8 mi

Looking at the map, it appears that you could also take the Wier Canyon Rd exit, make a right, and then another right at E Santa Ana Canyon Rd.

Went out there late and there were sooooo many cars they were filling the streets and other businesses parking lots. Turned around and went home.

You "southern CALI" get all the fun and sun!!! I'm so jealous....picture please...so I can be more jealous :)

This was more of a "happening" then i ever thought. :biggrin: There could not have been any S2000's (except SoCalX) on the roads in SoCal, they were all here. I'm not a good crowd estimator but there had to be 3,000 folks. if you did do the tour is was very interesting, the quality control is amazing The detail they go through was quite amazing, they supply all the Nascar teams their springs so eveyone is equal. There was some cool hardware and software in the parking lot, the NSX's made a good showing, nice to see old and new friends.

Thanks to everyone that attended. It was a zoo! People started showing up at 8:30am and I had a line almost a mile long to get in. We had to start letting cars in nearly two hours early. I really appreciate everyone patience. I'm very happy I was able to meet a few of you while trying to find you spots. If you ever need a facility to host an NSX specific even, please keep us in mind. We love getting together w/ the local enthusiasts.

Regards,

Ryan

coolnsx said:
This was more of a "happening" then i ever thought. :biggrin: There could not have been any S2000's (except SoCalX) on the roads in SoCal, they were all here. I'm not a good crowd estimator but there had to be 3,000 folks. ...... There was some cool hardware and software in the parking lot, the NSX's made a good showing, nice to see old and new friends.

coolnsx,

You ain't kidding. S2000s were all over the place. I guess that's what happens when you get a big group over to the facility by 9:30 in the morning, right Conrad? ;) And speaking of "new friends", there were a number of newer NSX (and owners) that I didn't recognize. I'm bummed that I wasn't able to meet up with more of you.

Thanks a bunch to vtecvoodoo for extending the invitation. I had a good time. Other than the brief "incidents" with the local authorities, the mood of the crowd seemed rather relaxed and mellow in a good way.

I set up a picture thread in the Picture Forum. Click here to check it out.

-Randy

Attachments

• IMG_0092.JPG
    IMG_0092.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0099.JPG
    IMG_0099.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 155
Nice event that I hope continues with some changes

1. Nice to have car clubs and like cars all parked in same area. With the exception of the s2000 everyone was scattered

2. All vendors on outside perimeter (keeps ped traffice flowing

3. Some vendors need better signage (maybe a standard one for the event)

4. Sorry but there was some real beaters there in the lot while I saw some excellent examples of tuner wizardry out on the street. Been nice to have had them inside

Just my opinion,the CHP certainly cooled things down a bit.

Back