• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

End of the Season Fort Hunt Park, VA Meet: 11/14/09

**** Meet Cancelled and Moved To Tomorrow, Sunday the 15th @ Noon****

Everyone, based on how things look outside, wet, cool, breezy and overcast we are going to move the meet to tomorrow, Sunday the 15th @ noon. The location is the same, Fort Hunt Park, Lot C.

They are predicting Partly Cloudy skies and low 70's tomorrow so it should be beautiful!!!

See you all at the park tomorrow afternoon.

Regards,
Court

Place: Fort Hunt Park, VA
(Located just off the GW Parkway @ Historic Mount Vernon)
Date: Saturday, November 14th
Start Time: 12:00 High Noon
Lot/Spaces: LOT C
Cost of Admission: Free

Planned Activities:

1) Show & Shine
2) Individual & Group Photo's
3) Cruise down GW Parkway into Old Town, Alexandria for some pics and video action!

All,

This is the end of year meet for all Supra, Lexus, NSX's and Exotic car owners in the DC, Maryland, Virginia areas and beyond. As in the past, I hope to have a wide range of cars out to the meet to include: Ferrari's, Aston's, Porsche's, GTR's, Vipers, BMW's, and others.

I encourage everyone to bring something with them (not mandatory): hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, drinks, condiments, paper products etc., as we will be grilling food at the event and the more we have the merrier! There are also tables and chairs under a covered pavilion for eating or just relaxing.

The rain-out date is Sunday, November 15th.

Event location:

8900 Fort Hunt Rd
Alexandria, VA 22308
(703) 823-4600

Other Notes:

Please be mindful and respectful of the other meet attendees and the other visitors while inside the park. There will be park officers checking on our site and we want to stay on good terms with the National Park Service for future events.

I am in no way reponsible for any damage to person or property that may occur while traveling to the meet, while at the meet, or when traveling home from the meet.

Hope to see many of you from the past events at Great Falls and Fort Hunt as well as some of the new owners!

See you at the park!
Court

Last edited:
One week to go bump!!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone out at the park, based on the feedback I've been getting from other forums there should be a nice turnout.

Court

That sucks!

So is this still on for today?

Nick,

My preference is tomorrow due to the nicer weather, unfortunately for some reason numerous sites that the event is posted on 6speed, Clublexus, My350z, etc have been down for the last day or so and I have no way of notifying people of the change. I don't want mass confusion by making a change but on the other hand its wet outside here.

I'll try to make a decision by 9am or so, not sure what to do? :frown:

**** Meet Cancelled and Moved To Tomorrow, Sunday the 15th @ Noon****

Everyone, based on how things look outside, wet, cool, breezy and overcast we are going to move the meet to tomorrow, Sunday the 15th @ noon. The location is the same, Fort Hunt Park, Lot C.

They are predicting Partly Cloudy skies and low 70's tomorrow so it should be beautiful!!!

See you all at the park tomorrow afternoon.

Regards,
Court

The Fort Hunt Park meet is definitely ON for today at Noon!!!

I just looked out my window and it looks like it is going to be an awesome weather day!

Weather.com forecast: Sunny and 73 degrees :D

Just got back from the meet. It really was an awesome turnout. Sorry I missed ya Court. I heard you left early. Anyways had a fun spirited ride home :D My roommate was riding my Daytona 675. Gosh I forgot how amazing that bike sounds.

Just got back from the meet. It really was an awesome turnout. Sorry I missed ya Court. I heard you left early. Anyways had a fun spirited ride home :D My roommate was riding my Daytona 675. Gosh I forgot how amazing that bike sounds.

I know - I'm pissed that my car was finished by Friday (as promised by the shop) and pushed until Monday causing me to miss this. GRRR.

Any pics from today??

Hey Guys,

Thanks for coming out to the meet, sorry if I didn't get a chance to talk to some of you. I felt as though I was running around the entire day. The NSX's that came out looked great!! Hopefully more cars from Prime will make it out to future events.

Also, I have pics of the NSX's and the other cars that attended!!! I will try to download some into this thread or I may create a seperate thread in the next day or so.

Stay tuned,
Court

Last edited:
Back