• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Enkie rp03 17/18

Yes. That's exactly what I'm running. 17x8 +40 and 18x9.5 +38

20120713_143755.jpg

20120713_143643.jpg

58f60bf1.jpg

I like it. Any spacers needed? Also, what tires are you running?

Last edited:
These are wheels that I have been having sleepless nights on. I like its 5 spokes design but the clean look is totally destroyed by that beehive center. It looks like a cheap universal bolt patterned wheel. I was thinking about filling those holes and paint the wheels white but so far I just couldn't pull the trigger.
Sigh.
Steve

These are wheels that I have been having sleepless nights on. I like its 5 spokes design but the clean look is totally destroyed by that beehive center. It looks like a cheap universal bolt patterned wheel. I was thinking about filling those holes and paint the wheels white but so far I just couldn't pull the trigger.
Sigh.
Steve

In White, they would look much better. As they are now, the darkness in the recess does make it appear to have the multi lug fitment. White wouldn't show that at all. DO IT!

Sigh.
Steve

I felt the same way until I saw them in person. They look great!

IDK why... in all these pics the rears look two sizes bigger than the fronts...

IDK why... in all these pics the rears look two sizes bigger than the fronts...

This is because when the wheel is concave, it seems larger - part of the reason '02-up wheels look fine even though they are 17/17.

guess ill make it a little harder for you lol.:biggrin:

7890631816_88d7f3be99_z by diddy1226, on Flickr

I've thought of selling mine too but then realized how much I'd miss them if I did. They loom like they "belong" out of the factory on the car. The only other set as it stands now that I'd consider are the RS2s by Yokohama Advan. I even considered the TE37s but later decided against it.

Back