• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Enzo For Sale

White92 said:
I can't wait until all of the Fieros are gone from the face of this earth so we don't have to see cars like this anymore.

Never happen. I met a guy last year who has a 3 story barn full of Fieros. :eek: Why I have no clue. :confused:
He has a 55 T-bird stll on MSO with 9k miles on it. Several Chevelle SS cars. A bunch of older NASCAR race cars. A few Mustangs from the 60' and 70's. a couple of Vettes. Then this guy has like 30 Fieros. :confused: :confused:

steveny said:
Never happen. I met a guy last year who has a 3 story barn full of Fieros. :eek: Why I have no clue. :confused:
He has a 55 T-bird stll on MSO with 9k miles on it. Several Chevelle SS cars. A bunch of older NASCAR race cars. A few Mustangs from the 60' and 70's. a couple of Vettes. Then this guy has like 30 Fieros. :confused: :confused:

Never say never. His barn could always "accidently" go up in flames. Any volunteers?

schuey1010 said:
ummmm has anyone ever seen the NSX that the guy
turned into an F40? :rolleyes:

Yeah, I posted it up in picture section a week or so again...only to find out...REPOST!

Pacemaker Kid89 said:
Yeah, I posted it up in picture section a week or so again...only to find out...REPOST!

I am sorry. I was just posting it again because it has been in at least 10 different threads. I was kinda being sarcastic. I think that everyone HAS seen it a minimum of 5 times.

Looks like the Enzo market has softened a bit...

Someone should photoshop this "Enzo" into an avatar and go sign up on Ferrari chat claiming they have an Enzo. :biggrin:

Mods already removed the thread at Ferrariforum.com :biggrin:

OMG!!! What a monstrosity! How could people do that to a car, it should be illegal. Although, it is in boonies Alabama so I'm sure you could pull it off there! :)

And before you Alabamians flame me out, my cars are registered there and I have a house there.

I just checked the Farrari Chat post after being gone all weekend. Leave it to Ferrari owners to take the thread off topic and make 25+ posts about themselves.... :rolleyes: :smile:

schuey1010 said:
What worries me is why SINCITY is looking up Fiero's on eBay. :eek:

Very good point.
Too much time?
Or are there other 'double secret' alternative motives? :)

headshot99r6 said:
alright this is probably a stupid question but what does "coyote 3" mean?

Where did you see that?

The ferrari chat thing got me laughing so hard I almost sh*#t myself!!!
My wife almost had to do CPR on me!

Well I was looking to upgrade to a fiero :biggrin: . HAHAHA I was on ebay one night burning some time and tryin to find crazzy cars people have. As of now that fiero takes the cake... :biggrin: I would take the bus over driving/riding in that POS.

Back