• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Erin Mills Show Pictures!

Hey Guys,

Here are some of the pictures from yesterdays amazing event! If anyone is interested I will be selling a CD with ALL the pictures from the day (over 250) for $40. This includes all the images in super high resolution, no watermarks, and FREE shipping! I have pictures of EVERY car that attended before 12pm (I had to leave early due to a family event).

Congratulations on a great turnout and an awesome day!

Enjoy the pictures,

http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/album431

Lucas

Hey Guys,

Here are some of the pictures from yesterdays amazing event! If anyone is interested I will be selling a CD with ALL the pictures from the day (over 250) for $40. This includes all the images in super high resolution, no watermarks, and FREE shipping! I have pictures of EVERY car that attended before 12pm (I had to leave early due to a family event).

Congratulations on a great turnout and an awesome day!

Enjoy the pictures,

http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/album431

Lucas
Very Nice.

Let us know when the CD is ready Lucas. The pictures look amazing!

It would be nice not to have to go over to another forum to view these pics. Instead of diverting traffic to another site you should support prime by getting more traffic over here.....Just my 2 cents:cool:

Great pics! Unfortunately I couldn't make it as my parents were moving this weekend and I was tied up helping them out. Whose black 02+?

Good turn out. I have some pics, but the pics in the link above are Fantastic and I am a little embarassed to post up mine.

Hopefully the next meet at Erin Mills will be as successful!
Cheers,
Laura
Service Advisor @ Erin Mills Acura

Great pics! Unfortunately I couldn't make it as my parents were moving this weekend and I was tied up helping them out. Whose black 02+?

ya Arshad ... we all thought u were coming u missed a good one

it was a Black 05 btw new member i believe

No, the black one I looked at had a red interior.

I'm waiting to hear from 2 possible new members from the day.

Back