• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ESM 004 (BBS LM replica)

Does anyone have these wheels on their nsx? They offer nsx sizes and fitment at a great price. I've been looking for a second set of wheels to switch it up.

wheels.jpg

Theo1's car
DSC_0244.jpg

Jagtiger's 91 with 3mm spacers to clear the front calipers

IMG_1177.JPG

IMG_1183.JPG

IMG_1195.JPG

My car photoshopped
nsxCOMPARE-2.jpg

Additional pics can be found on esm's gallery. It features a Theo1's car

http://esmwheels.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=1406&g2_page=1

Group buy info:

Group Buy is closed. Thanks for everyone's participation!

Specs are 18x8 +35 & 19x9.5 + 25. They do not fit bbk. They only come in a silver, you would have to get them painted if you want different colors. 91-96 owners will require a minimum 3mm spacer to clear the oem calipers.

First Batch: Shipped

1. Rusted_nailz
2. King_Victor
3. Madtownnsx
4. Hapa88
5. Nsx27
6. Mikexike
7. Grtahoang
8. Socold57
9. ysoslow
10. Banbang001

Second Batch: waiting for next shipment (end of April)

1. Synergy004 (paid)
2. s2kNSX (paid)
3. AvasPapa (paid)
4. POWERED by HONDA (paid)
5. R3DLINE (paid)
6. Moses (paid)
7. I<3mynsx (paid)
8. clr1024 (paid)
9. dreamerstudio (paid)
10. Doc_tai (paid)
11. Yawwn (paid)
12. 96cxt (paid)
13. anesthesia (paid)
14. fai16888 (paid)
15. Formula Mike (paid)

Last edited:
Thanka for the photo shop
Helps me decide what I want on my car as well.

My vote goes for

1. Gold
2. Silver

Zaid

cant beat the price on em as beater wheels for sure,they actually have better offset then the real bbs for nsx besides reverse mounting the real bbs , i think the price and offset you get you cant beat brand new for under a k,where can you even order real bbs wheels anyways just tire rack?

Great beater wheels for sure. Plus I've had my ce28's for four years. It would be a nice change. I personally like the gun metal color. I think they only have silver so I'd have to paint them

Last edited:
I just emailed them. They would do a group buy of 10 for $645. I know we have 2 interested.. Is anyone else down for these wheels?? The sizing has to be (2)18x8 et35 and (2)19x9.5 et25. Let me know if anyone else interested.. I will make a list. Thanks.

I believe the wheel spoke plays a role in bbk fitment also. I know stop tech has a printable template to measure if they fit or not. We would just need a wheel to test. I can try to contact esm to see if they know.

Same here. Amazing set of beater wheels. The offsets seem like they would clear, anyone here educated in stoptech and offsets?

Same here. Amazing set of beater wheels. The offsets seem like they would clear, anyone here educated in stoptech and offsets?

I just saw them on Theo1's car today. They have 1mm clearance on the front stock caliper. Pretty sure they won't fit the Stoptech if they are bigger than the stock calipers.

Also, add me to the list.

Last edited:
i would like to be added to the list as well

anyway i can get a different offset? i wanted 18x8 32 offset and 19x9.5 20 offset unless there is no difference in lip size on 25 and 20 then i'd be fine

Last edited:
Thanks for everyone that is interested. I will call them tomorrow since the hours are mon-fri. They stop responding to my emails today lol. I will try to answer everyone's question. Good day.

Last edited:
ill take a set also lol, for beater wheels , tooo cheap

I'm in and don't even have anything to put them on:biggrin: Great deal!

Back