• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

EuroBoutique offering a new Dual Layer Dry Carbon large rear spoiler option, chime in

Wanted to take a poll here as we are in development with some of our partners on a new big double layer wing solution for the new NSX! We plan to offer this in two ways similar to our Huracan solution. Owners can either buy the spoiler by itself or order it with the carbon fiber "Base" so then you can preserve your stock one if you ever want to put the car back to stock with no holes. Please chime in here so we can see what demand is like.

We need to determine demand and tooling costs so if you have ideas or interested in getting one please PM us or email us!

Keep an eye as we will be developing many new 2017 carbon fiber parts including interior trim pieces, steering wheels and other parts all for the new car in 2018 :)

Thank you!

Visit us on Instagram [MENTION=8868]EuroBoutique[/MENTION]

Check out our photos of the spoiler for the Huracan to get an idea on our site here: https://euroboutique.us/collections/lamborghini-huracan

here's a quick sample photo of the one we offer for the Huracan:

Note how the design is modular which is how we plan to offer for the 2017 NSX too, you can buy the base or just the wing:

I'm passively in the market for a BAW. My issue with the SoS one is it looks kind of small and apologetic, and my issue with the Liberty Walk one is mostly price (and the fact that I would then have to admit to owning something from LW).

I've repeatedly begged Honda/Acura to just sell the wing from the GT3 race car as an aftermarket accessory. That's the mean look I want. Although when I looked at it up close on the race car it seemed like it would require some modification to allow the trunk to continue to open...

I'd be interested in a copy of the stock carbon spoiler, as my car wasn't specced with it.

stock look but the middle piece extended out more to match the couture not like stock where it dips inward.

It's crazy to me how the big wing is so popular now for a road car. I don't even begin to understand the craze, it reminds me of a tricked out civic. Does this mean I am old?

It's crazy to me how the big wing is so popular now for a road car. I don't even begin to understand the craze, it reminds me of a tricked out civic. Does this mean I am old?

Yes. Join the club you old fart.

Race cars that look like road cars (even if it's just skin deep and everything under the skin is completely different, a la the Super GT cars in Japan) are really important, they create an emotional connection in the audience between the thing they see on TV and the thing sitting in the dealership. Win on Sunday, sell on Monday.

It naturally follows from that that if your road car *almost* looks like your favorite race car, you might want to do the last 10% of the work to make it look EXACTLY like the race car :)

big wings will always be popular because any car can be a race car. :biggrin:

the wide body craze i dont understand.

It looks great on the Huracan ...

Not sure about the NSX .. I still remember the facial expression from Michelle when Jay asked her if she like the spoiler for the NSX .. :biggrin:

Wanted to take a poll here as we are in development with some of our partners on a new big double layer wing solution for the new NSX! We plan to offer this in two ways similar to our Huracan solution. Owners can either buy the spoiler by itself or order it with the carbon fiber "Base" so then you can preserve your stock one if you ever want to put the car back to stock with no holes. Please chime in here so we can see what demand is like.

We need to determine demand and tooling costs so if you have ideas or interested in getting one please PM us or email us!

Keep an eye as we will be developing many new 2017 carbon fiber parts including interior trim pieces, steering wheels and other parts all for the new car in 2018 :)

Thank you!

Visit us on Instagram @EuroBoutique

Check out our photos of the spoiler for the Huracan to get an idea on our site here: https://euroboutique.us/collections/lamborghini-huracan

here's a quick sample photo of the one we offer for the Huracan:

Note how the design is modular which is how we plan to offer for the 2017 NSX too, you can buy the base or just the wing:

Owners can either buy the spoiler by itself or order it with the carbon fiber "Base" so then you can preserve your stock one if you ever want to put the car back to stock with no holes." But how are you going to do that the Huracan has a 2 piece section on the trunck unlike the nsx... ?

big wings will always be popular because any car can be a race car. :biggrin:

the wide body craze i dont understand.

We CA people are all ricers at heart! j/k

Just drive down the road on any given day and you run into all sorts of crazy mods people do to their cars. We actually had a guy once ask us to chop off the roof on a car to make it a convertible :) No joke!

Back