• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

EuroBoutique offering FULL LEATHER options: Seat Covers, shift knobs, E-brake, Covers

PM's replied!

In stock we currently have some leather shift boots and driver side knee bolsters. Let us know what you need to give your NSX interior a nice refresh! We can build custom pieces or use your existing parts to upholster for a better than stock new look :)

Go to our website to see our full NSX offerings here:

https://euroboutique.us/collections/nsx

thanks!

do you have the material same as NSX R NA2 black mesh?

We can do custom leathers and Alcantara materials. We have not tried to source the black mesh since we do not work with that material.

Zanardi edition style:

i want to get my dashboard wrapped by the same material like the NA2 R black mesh fabric. so this is why i am asking.

Please PM us - we need more details since we are a bit confused....

NSX-R has the full black alcantara dash. The Mesh fabric you are referring to is only used for the shift boot, not the dash unless we are mistaken?

*****Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2017 Deals*****

PM us with your special build request or custom order!

All of our NSX products are now 10% off PLUS FREE SHIPPING :) Not going to find a better deal so if you have been waiting for the right deal, here it is, we have many Carbon wheels in stock or we'd be happy to build any custom spec.

Samples can be found in our NSX collection here:

Happy Holidays from all of us at EuroBoutique!

Last edited:
here's a set of NSX door handles that had the stock leather showing some wear. We upgraded the leather handle sections and re-built the surrounding areas in carbon fiber.

Looks amazing!

www.euroboutique.us

We currently have some NSX shift boots in stock!

We would sell this as a turn-key piece so basically you send us your stock plastic surround and we send you a completed boot already installed and ready to bolt on.

Material wise we can do black Alcantara, Black Leather, Black Perforated leather, or even Napa leathers!

Contrast stitching color no problem :)

thanks!

Update 1/29/18

Most of our work is custom bespoke orders so here's some examples of what we can do to help give your NSX interior a fresh look!

Custom shift boots, elbow pads, door inserts, or pretty much anything you want:

EuroBoutique >>> I have a '91 with Ivory interior. I'm not a big fan of leather seats mostly because of low coefficient of friction on my butt. Are there options to put the seats into an alcantara type material that would closely match the OEM ivory interior?

Sorry for no PM, but I'm too new around here for that.

EuroBoutique >>> I have a '91 with Ivory interior. I'm not a big fan of leather seats mostly because of low coefficient of friction on my butt. Are there options to put the seats into an alcantara type material that would closely match the OEM ivory interior?

Sorry for no PM, but I'm too new around here for that.

No problem, drop us an email ([email protected])

Yes we offer quite a few options in Alcantara materials similar to what we offer for our custom steering wheels. here's our website with the NSX collection:

PM's replied!

We have a few slots for build allocation if you want to get your order in before the summer rush....PM us for details and be sure to visit our website for our NSX collection here:

Keep in mind all of our products are hand made to order so please allow for build time. We stand behind our work

thanks

EB staff

NSX custom dash panels refinished in carbon fiber, finished off with our custom silky soft shift boots:

Nice to have a matching elbow pad that is 100% OEM:

Door trim pieces are also matching:

Finished Door panels ready to go back on the car:

UPDATE!

Some parts that we make:

NSX shift knob is the round one:

Keep in mind we do a lot of work across many spectrums of car brands so if you have a GTR, Huracan, R8, s2000, BMW M3, AMG, EVO, BRZ, or any other sports car we can also build for those cars such as samples below:
Shifter surround:

CF E-brake handle:

PM's replied!

We have a few slots for build allocation if you want to get your order in before the summer rush....PM us for details and be sure to visit our website for our NSX collection here:

Keep in mind all of our products are hand made to order so please allow for build time. We stand behind our work

thanks

EB staff

here's a set of pretty worn leather seats - BEFORE photo, look for the updated with our full leather seat replacements shortly:

Leathers ready for Installation:

here's an example of different NSX center elbow pads: (center one is the customer's original material) We offer a full rich leather replacement with contrast stitching color or we can do our high quality carbon fiber finish. Each piece is a direct replacement!

Happy Monday!

We have many NSX parts in stock such as Alcantara shift boots (pre-mounted on shift trim ring) so you just need to swap it out. We also have steering wheels, shift knobs, door trims and many other CF parts.

PM us with your latest requirements and we'd be happy to help.

thanks!

Recently we just finished another set of door panel refresh for a local NSX owner, he opted for beautiful rich red perforated leather inserts!

We are matching up his interior door handles with red leather and CF accents to really make his interior pop! :)

Let us know what you would like done for your NSX!

www.euroboutique.us

thanks

PM us for all your custom NSX Interior needs!

We stock some parts and other pieces we can build for you if needed. No part is too big or too small.

thanks!

www.euroboutique.us

These stock NSX interior door handles came to us pretty beat up, we decided to go all out and give it a completely new look! The door cards are done in matching red rich perforated leather too:

Elbow pad was also done to match his power window door trims, dash panel and center vent!

Back