• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

EuroSunday Montana [PICS]

Had a great turnout. Thank you procurer from these forums for coming!

The next one is June 7th, - check http://www.EuroSunday.net for details.

lotus1.jpg

lotus2.jpg

lotus3.jpg

lotus5.jpg

lotus8.jpg

lotus9.jpg

lotus10.jpg

lotus11.jpg

lotus12.jpg
lotus13.jpg

lotus14.jpg

lotus15.jpg

lotus16.jpg

lotus17.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics, thanks for posting.

Hard to believe Glenn pulled off a Eurosunday in Montana!! Spokane WA is only 3 hours away so where are the Spokane NSX's? You are offically invited:biggrin:

Gotta get the word out on these. I would have been there if I would have known. Only 1 1/2 hours away!

Where is the one in June? In Montana?

Same place, Safeway on Broadway in Missoula. 9-12 is the car show then we will cruise to Helena and back... Hope to see you there.

I'm in Helena. Shoot, I'll be racing that weekend but I should be able to make the July one. Maybe I'll let my brother drive my car.....

We had another good show on the 7th. Not quite as many cars, since there was a hot rod show going on outside of town. The weather cooperated and actually was great during the Helena drive. Had a blast. Pics and video will be up in the coming days.

Thanks for coming Brian and spreading the word.

Hope to see a yellow NSX at the next show / cruise when we go to Lochsa Lodge.

Glenn

We had another good show on the 7th. Not quite as many cars, since there was a hot rod show going on outside of town. The weather cooperated and actually was great during the Helena drive. Had a blast. Pics and video will be up in the coming days.

Thanks for coming Brian and spreading the word.

Hope to see a yellow NSX at the next show / cruise when we go to Lochsa Lodge.

Glenn
Can't wait to see the pics. I'm hoping to be able to make it. July 4th weekend might have to be a weekend at the lake :cool:

Back