• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ever had this feeling....

I sold my first NSX and I have my second one listed for sale right now. I did not have access to the car for too long a period over the winter. I learned to live without it. It is listed and I will sell it when my price is met or nearly met. In the meantime, I am really enjoying driving it. If a third NSX is in the future for me I look forward to the hunt.
To post a car for sale is a committment to sell it IMHO...for what it's worth.

I have finalized the negotiations to purchase my first NSX!! I'll be traveling from Pgh to NY (near Albany) to pick it up this weekend. But I'm having those nervous feelings that this dude MIGHT back out! Not sure why I have these feelings...... maybe because it would be the WORST thing ever! I alreay have everything set up (insurance, financing, travel, PPI with Larry B. etc).
Now I read these threads and see how common it is for seller's to back out.... OH NOOOO! Only making my nerves even worse!

Luckily he's looking to buy an '05... so as long as he keeps that dream going, I'm all good!!

I have finalized the negotiations to purchase my first NSX!! I'll be traveling from Pgh to NY (near Albany) to pick it up this weekend. But I'm having those nervous feelings that this dude MIGHT back out! Not sure why I have these feelings...... maybe because it would be the WORST thing ever! I alreay have everything set up (insurance, financing, travel, PPI with Larry B. etc).
Now I read these threads and see how common it is for seller's to back out.... OH NOOOO! Only making my nerves even worse!

Luckily he's looking to buy an '05... so as long as he keeps that dream going, I'm all good!!

Haha well... I really DIDN'T want to sell the car and wouldn't have if I didn't have a deal on that white 05, then Pbassjo's red 96' supercharged.

Both of which fell through... it was a gorgeous car. Hope you enjoy Bryan!!

Back