• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exedy Racing Stage 3 Clutch HH04SD New !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm Selling my Brand new int the box Exedy Stage 3 Racing Clutch Single plate for 91-96 Acura NSX. Selling because I know longer needed it, and I'm selling the car. This clutch is pretty much a Factory replacement clutch with a bit more bite to it. In my experience, its the easiest to drive out of the Exedy Clutches, because its not a Twin plate clutch, its forgiving. Here is from the site

"The Hyper Single Clutch is engineered to optimize performance for cars that are moderatly modified, but do not require the clutch capacity of a multi-plate clutch. Similar to their multi-plate clutches, it has a forged aluminum cover that is anodized purple. The aluminum cover is stiffer than a stamped cover and therefore allows a higher lever ratio to maintain the pedel efforts at a reasonable level. No clamp load deflection as in a pressed metal type cover

All Hyper Clutches come with a steel flywheel and a 6-puck cerametallic facing, spring center damper disc assembly. The disc is generally smaller and thinner than the OEM disc making for lower inertia and therefore quicker, easier shifting, and less wear and tear on the transmission synchros. The higher clmap load and cerametallic friction facings give approximately twice the holding torque of the OEm cutch and generally higher than other single plate clutches."

Single_Plate_-_Hyper

Im asking <b> $900.00 + Shipping, I paid $1400 for it. Thank you </b>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back