• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exhaust tip advice?

Thanks to all for the advice and links to see what is out there for tips. I will post pictures when the exhaust and tips are done. I like the 2" tips that seem to fill out the slots very well. Stay tuned. . . .

Thanks again,

Michael

I like my double walled quad tips doesn't look aftermarket at all to me. Fills our rear valence well too.

NSXRear.jpg

If you want to upgrade ever to 2002+ though you either need small quad tips or dual tips.
Alternatively...if you like the 2002+ look you could just put on single tips of the same size...I prefer the double wall look over single. Just my $.02, looks more factory to me too.

I like the quad tip look on your nsx. I have a 95 stock exhaust and was wondering where you got your tips from and how much they cost+install? Thnks

Thanks to all for the advice and links to see what is out there for tips. I will post pictures when the exhaust and tips are done. I like the 2" tips that seem to fill out the slots very well. Stay tuned. . . .

Thanks again,

Michael

6 months later and we're still tuned in. What's the verdict and what did you end up doing? Pics?

I have the tips in the 1st pic on my car. They are from a company called Cyba. I have tried to get a second set to put up but can't seem to find them.
They are hands down the nicest tips I've owned so far. I bought them on E90post a few years back. Cyba is still in business but I can't find these any more.:frown:
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1061066

Back