• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

exhaust work

I bought an exhaust and will need to have a little bit of modification done to it I am in the Pasadena area would anybudy have any sugjestions on a trust worthy shop that has done work on nsx's in the area that can do the work on my car? Any info would be very helpful thank you.

.......Austin

Ryu, cau u weld. Lets make me straight pipes for my turbo ;)

IMO best exhaust fabricator, modifier..etc in town is Giancarlo at B-Line in San Pedro. Straight shot drown the 110 freeway from Pasadena. He is a vendor on Prime. Www.blinemotorsports.com

Ryu, cau u weld. Lets make me straight pipes for my turbo ;)
I've done enough exhaust work on my own to know to leave it up to the experts. :biggrin:
IMO best exhaust fabricator, modifier..etc in town is Giancarlo at B-Line in San Pedro. Straight shot drown the 110 freeway from Pasadena. He is a vendor on Prime. Www.blinemotorsports.com
Now this guy is an artist with a tig.

Giancarlo B. is definitely an artist in custom fabrication. His work is clean and meticulous--and he works on his own NSX : )

For attention to detail you want to take it a fabricator than a just a muffler shop and using a tig is key. Just my two cents.

Back