• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

f1spec Full bucket racin seats. in frp,cf,ck

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM please best price for R1 fiberglass.* Haven't decided red or black yet.* Please give complete price including hardware, shipping etc.ThanksBob

107mgi8.png

Yea, i tried to email and everything but, i didnt get a response until it was over. Rails are about the same price as the seats though so imma shop around.

yea, i tried to email and everything but, i didnt get a response until it was over. Rails are about the same price as the seats though so imma shop around.

christmas eve sale coming next week
wait for it ~~!!

Can I get a quote for a pair of reclinable CF with the same exact OEM silver leather as the upholstery?

i just came back from a family vacation due to death in the fam. can i place my order today. i got the paypal ready.

New year new seats,
wait for our fia apporved seats & seat harnesses coming out this month

I got the seats to go in the car, they look and feel great. I got the type 3s, passenger side used buddy club rails, drivers' used sos rail due to buddy club running out. Will take pictures soon but am missing the free kindey inserts. Still have alot of the assembly parts that i do not need, if anyone needs any type rail/bolts LMK. Stock seats for sale soon. cheap.

I got the seats to go in the car, they look and feel great. I got the type 3s, passenger side used buddy club rails, drivers' used sos rail due to buddy club running out. Will take pictures soon but am missing the free kindey inserts. Still have alot of the assembly parts that i do not need, if anyone needs any type rail/bolts LMK. Stock seats for sale soon. cheap.

the free kidney pads is a limited time offer.
if they didnt' come with your seats, that means we are not offering them anymore
sorry

are the seats still on sale??? does anyone know or just contact f1?

WE ALWAYS SELLING SEATS
FIA APPROVED SEAT COMING THIS MONTH !

f1spec ( ask for ming )
175 south spruce ave
south san francisco ca 94080

650 877 7788

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back