• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Facelifted 2002 NSXs arrive in the US!

Originally posted by iNteGraz92:
is your avatar ricey?
My Avatar is my car (93 Silver/Black) -- and YES it has several aftermarket add-ons.

I don't consider it ricey, or even racey. Just some nice, subtle enhancements to an already-good design.

JMHO, of course.

Now that Type-S badge at the back... that's my concession to the Rice Paddy
smile.gif

is your avatar ricey?

I, too, was surprised to hear Manuel praise something "understated and subtle" as "nice and clean". However, hearing him describe his car as "subtle" helps put things into perspective.

I don't think an avatar can be ricey. A car, well... that's a matter of opinion.
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 26 November 2001).]

Made the evening news....
http://www.vtec.net/news/items/905.html

------------------
1992 NSX Red/Blk 5 spd #0330
1991 NSX Blk/Blk Auto #3070 (Sold)
1974 Vette 454 4 spd Wht/Blk
Looking for 76-79 Honda Accords

Put me down in the "FAN" catagory!
biggrin.gif
That is an awesome makeover. None of the stuff I disliked seems to have made it to production. Honda goes with Class over Hotrod, and the result is really appealing.
JMHO,
Phil

------------------
integra.gif

Dislikes: I am fairly certain the nose is longer. Personally (and this is just my radical nature) I think Honda should have taken some design cues from JGTC performance Honda's. But I am probably just obsessed with the JGTC NSXs.

Also: I love the Modena. But if you had the money would you buy this new NSX or go for a used Modena?

if you had the money would you buy this new NSX or go for a used Modena?

Even a used Modena costs about as much as TWO new NSX's.

Here you can buy a used Diablo (1991-1994) for the cost of a new NSX... good that the Diablo is so unreliable! At least there are still reasons to buy the NSX over the Lambo!
wink.gif

... but in the look department!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

ps: I know I will be flamed for being a Lambo fans... I am addicted... I love them!!!
smile.gif
Of course I also LOVE the NSX too!!!
smile.gif

Back