• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Factory Keyless entry prices

What you have is not my alarm. You were sent our basic keyless entry with trunk release as you requested. It is a unit that we very commonly sell to car dealers for brand new cars. Remote control looks are subjective. I offer four different brands for that reason. I even offer one with a water-proof miniature remote that measures under 1 inch by 1 inch that is entirely sealed and has unbelievable range. I use it in cars, boats, jet skis etc for security.

This is the first I have heard of someone being dissatisfied. I never recieved a call nor an email regarding the "looks" of the remote and cannot be faulted for someone not wanting to take the time to install what they purchased. I provided what was requested pre-wired and with wiring directions.

A genuine person would only post a slam if they were disatisfied with first having given me the opportunity to make good on the deal. This person never even contacted me yet I did exactly what they wanted and in a timely fashion. Cheap looking transmitter is his opinion. I could have sent out a unit with a different remote if he had asked. I am not a mindreader but do strive to keep everyone happy. Visit www.buzz-off.com I have over 43,000 satisfied customers and been in the business over 21 years.

This person should have placed a classified if they were trying to get rid of something they did not want without trying to make me look like the bad guy.

Yours truly,

Andy Buzz

Gee Andy . . . . sorry you took it so personally - relax. I never meant to make you look like a bad person or to "slam" you. I wasn't even sure I bought it from you. You are right, I never contacted you about it - it wasn't worth it to me. I thought it was going to be simple to install and it didn't look that way. You sent me the one with the "better remotes" and they were very cheap looking (IMO of course) and I didn't know nor did I ask you if you had better ones. Even if you had, I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of installation. Also, if I ask for something and I get what I ask for, I don't expect the merchant to take a loss on my mistake, so I wasn't about to ask you for a refund because I did not understand what was involved in installing the thing. My mistake, my loss.

You did everything I asked of you and you did it on a timely manner. I wasn't complaining about my transaction with you - I was just trying to give away something useful to a fellow NSX Primer who wouldn't mind spending the time involved in istalling it - that's all. Your wiring is going to another fellow NSX Primer here in the Bay Area and I'm sure it will make him happy.

Back