• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Factory NSX Pads?

Look under 'Performance' in the FAQ. That's the best place to start your search.

Attachments

• Carl the NSX Tech.jpg
    Carl the NSX Tech.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 9
  • exterior overhead.jpg
    exterior overhead.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 3
The stock pads work ok in the track. They grab with fade only near the end of the session. However they wear out fast if u use cross drilled rotors. I worn out mine down to wear indicator in just half of a day at the track!!

Originally posted by Andrie Hartanto:
The stock pads work ok in the track. They grab with fade only near the end of the session. However they wear out fast if u use cross drilled rotors. I worn out mine down to wear indicator in just half of a day at the track!!

They don't wear out this fast, even with cross-drilled rotors. You should be able to get 3-5 track weekends from the stock pads. If you wear them out in half a day, I suspect you didn't break them in properly before taking the car to the track. Most brake pads should be heat cycled (hard stops on the street with time to cool between each) before taking them on the track, in order to avoid premature wear.

Attachments

• ICC2014ea.jpg
    ICC2014ea.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,061
Back