• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fair price for 98?

Question for those who follow prices: I'm looking at a 98 6MT with less than 30K and clean car fax. All stock except the wheels. Clean car fax and super clean. Not sure yet about TB /WP. So what would be the expected price range? Thanks.

People are asking 50k flat for cars of similar description lately. Amazing how the 97-01's have been 45-50k since the mid 2000's. During the worst of the recession I saw a few slip by in the 38-42 range but not any more.

Agree with all above - if clean, unmolested, stock, and maintenance up to date, easy mid to upper 40's. These years are in demand, and few are for sale - so good clean, no story cars are not going to be sell for long. Good luck with the search - if this car is remotely what you are looking for grab it. .02 cents. Jay

Hanks everyone. It got snatched first thing this morning!
I purchased my Nsx about 7 months ago and didnt realize how rare Na2 are. I lost a car I really wanted because I thought about it for 24hrs before making an offer. I found out that if you follow the cars for sale the really clean ones priced right sell immediately. I have owned a lot of cars and never had to move so quickly on a purchase. The car I purchased I ended up flying to pick up 2 days after my offer. The seller almost changed his mind about selling

Back