• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fall Post-NSXPO Drive-N-Dine!

So it turned out to be a beautiful day at C&C. Tom brought out his pristine 2005 New Formula Red S2000 DD, and Virgil rolled in with his spotless 2000. I asked, and Virgil accepted for Tom- so now Tom is our new local chapter president (huh?)! We discussed dates for our next event and want as many people to attend. Option 1 (preferred): Saturday 12/3. C&C, cruise to Laughlin, London Bridge, return to Las Vegas, late-lunch at Brio in Town Square. Option 2: Saturday 12/10. Head out to Pahrump, hang out with members participating in the Porsche club HPDE event, cruise out to Death Valley. Dinner and sleep-over at Furnace Creek lodge. Members doing the HPDE will meet/join up with us at Furnace Creek and return to Spring Mountain on Sunday AM. Wives and family preferred. I will start another thread once we have an idea which option works best for most (hopefully all) of us.

Regards,

Danny

Great news all around!
Virgil, congrats on the new 2000 (if I read the post correctly).
Max

Great news all around!
Virgil, congrats on the new 2000 (if I read the post correctly).
Max

Hey Max. Danny meant my 2001 NSX. However, if I do pick one up, we'll have to rename the club NS2KX :tongue:. Btw, will you be able to make the drive/dinner on the 3rd?

Does anyone outside the McDonald's inner sanctum actually know what those are made of? :eek:

Parts is Parts..... why ruin a good tasting product with a question of "What is it?" Cant be any nastier than Spam or Vienna Sausages....

Hope all is going well with all you NSX owners and past owners.

bob

So it turned out to be a beautiful day at C&C. Tom brought out his pristine 2005 New Formula Red S2000 DD, and Virgil rolled in with his spotless 2000. I asked, and Virgil accepted for Tom- so now Tom is our new local chapter president (huh?)! We discussed dates for our next event and want as many people to attend. Option 1 (preferred): Saturday 12/3. C&C, cruise to Laughlin, London Bridge, return to Las Vegas, late-lunch at Brio in Town Square. Option 2: Saturday 12/10. Head out to Pahrump, hang out with members participating in the Porsche club HPDE event, cruise out to Death Valley. Dinner and sleep-over at Furnace Creek lodge. Members doing the HPDE will meet/join up with us at Furnace Creek and return to Spring Mountain on Sunday AM. Wives and family preferred. I will start another thread once we have an idea which option works best for most (hopefully all) of us.

Regards,

Danny

I err... graciously accept? :rolleyes: :smile: Oh, and I'm good with option #1.

DriveNSX said:
Parts is Parts..... why ruin a good tasting product with a question of "What is it?" Cant be any nastier than Spam or Vienna Sausages....

Hope all is going well with all you NSX owners and past owners.

bob

Hi Bob,

Good to hear from you! Have you been missing the NSX? There is currently a red one for sale here in town...:biggrin: You and your wife are certainly welcome to join us on the cruise we are planning.

Regards,

Tom

Last edited:
Yes, I can do Option 2. :biggrin:

I'm skipping the track-day to be with my good friends. :smile: How about option #1 on the 10th?

1. TAG (Tom) +1 - option #1 on the 10th (Laurel works on Sunday)
2. Bullithollywood (Butch) +1 - available on the 10th

- Jeff, can you do Saturday the 10th?
- Max?
- Brian?
- Shane?
- Joe?
- Virgil?
- Danny?

Last edited:
I'm skipping the track-day to be with my good friends. :smile: How about option #1 on the 10th?

3. lowellhigh79 (Danny) +1 for option #1 on the 10th

- Jeff, can you do Saturday the 10th?
- Max?
- Brian?
- Shane?
- Joe?
- Virgil?

Scheduled to work that day but will try to switch.

"The price of power". One forgets about their smaller old time track friends. I see, i see.
I still have my friends books, TV and.....? I will be ok.

Lance

Hey bro, we have been friends for a long time. :smile: How about sacrificing this track-day so that more people in the club can have the opportunity to attend our drive/dinner? If you can't, let me know. I'll see what we can come up with.

Tom

3. lowellhigh79 (Danny) +1 for option #1 on the 10th
4. Jeff - 80% sure I can whatever on the 10th

- Max?
- Brian?
- Shane?
- Joe?
- Virgil?

Sorry folks, I'll be out of town working, then off to a business trip the following week.
Have fun and hope to get together with everyone soon.
Max

The finalized date for the LV NSX Club December "Dinner and Drive" event is this coming Saturday, December the 3rd. Please don't forget to bring your spouse/significant other, if possible! :smile: We had to lock in this date to ensure we could allow for the greatest number of attendees. This is the itinerary for Saturday:

Saturday 12/3. C&C at 8:00am, cruise to Laughlin, London Bridge, return to Las Vegas, late-lunch at Brio in Town Square. Don't forget NSXCA is picking up the tab for our late-lunch at Brio...:wink:

Let's do another roll-call of those who can attend our event this Saturday:

1. TAG (Tom) +1
2. Codeblue (Virgil) +1
3. Lowellhigh79 (Danny) +1

- Jeff, are you good w/ Dec. 3rd?
- Brian?
- Shane?
- Joe?

Last edited:
:frown::frown:

I won't be able to make it for December 3rd...I had all intentions of going, but neglected to inform my significant other...She made an appointment for our xmas photos on that day :frown:

:frown::frown:

I won't be able to make it for December 3rd...I had all intentions of going, but neglected to inform my significant other...She made an appointment for our xmas photos on that day :frown:

I'm sorry to hear that, we will certainly miss you and Manda. This time of year poses some challenges when trying to coordinate group events. There will be other NSX Club events/drives to attend in the near future. :smile:

Happy Holidays,

Tom

Thanks for arranging the D N D. It can't be easy trying to find a date that works for all of us!

I'm sorry I won't be able to go because we are having our Christmas party on Saturday from 2 pm to 10 pm. Have a great time on the drive!

If anyone would like to come to our party after the drive and late lunch, we would like to have you. We will be lighting the candles on the tree and singing carols. There's also lots of potluck food and great conversations. Please call me at 645-1027 for more information and directions.

Lance

Back