• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Faster than I thought

There isn't a 0-60 timer in the NSX....thought the best way would be to record the speedometer. Certainly not perfect since it skips by so much.

I recorded and then moved to quicktime and used milliseconds...ended up with 3.03. The weather has dropped to the high 60's from the 90's and what a difference. There was a slight incline so perhaps weather in the 50s and no elevation change it could do 2.8.

For comparison, the best time I ever got on my Z06 was 3.4. Huge difference - felt like I took off from a roller coaster.

There isn't a 0-60 timer in the NSX....thought the best way would be to record the speedometer. Certainly not perfect since it skips by so much.

I recorded and then moved to quicktime and used milliseconds...ended up with 3.03. The weather has dropped to the high 60's from the 90's and what a difference. There was a slight incline so perhaps weather in the 50s and no elevation change it could do 2.8.

For comparison, the best time I ever got on my Z06 was 3.4. Huge difference - felt like I took off from a roller coaster.

I tried to post the MP4 - sorry...no luck.

Cool post. Thanks. You can't post the link to the mp4? Someone here help this man. I wan to see this.

Back