• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fayetteville/Hope Mills Cars and Coffee

Alright Fayetteville area folks, in my on going quest to get some activity going on the Fay area's car scene(anyone is welcome of course). We're gonna try/start doing a Cars and Coffee, figure with the earlier time it will help combat the terrible summer temps. Here's the run down.

When: November 20

Where :
Village Coffee house and Cafe
3351 South Peak Dr, Suite 105
Fayetteville, NC 28306

Time 9am-Noon'ish

(Located at Millstone Village Beside the new Millstone 14 Cinema on Camden RD (Hope Mills))

Any questions please feel free to ask/PM me.

Steve

That group told me that that cruise in was gear towards old school muscle, that I could attend but would have to park behind the building and walk over so all the old school muscle would be able to have the parking lot.

EH crap, well if you ever head up to Brier creek and need a co pilot drop me a line. I will be trailoring my car here very soon to finalize it. Till then the vehicle being used is not something I like being seen in LOL>

EH crap, well if you ever head up to Brier creek and need a co pilot drop me a line. I will be trailoring my car here very soon to finalize it. Till then the vehicle being used is not something I like being seen in LOL>

Yeah next Brier Creek I'll let you know. Your car will be arriving soon eh? NICE!!! Remember, any vehicle is better then none at all! :D

Hi Steve....

Need to put this on my calendar. Have had lots going on in my world the last 6 weeks... Will do my best to attend.

Tom

Back