• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Feb. 25th Universal City Walk Meet *Details*

Universal City Walk meet – update

Here is an update for everyone, including payment details and initial event details. More details to come, as things are solidified.

The event is Feb. 25th 2007 at Universal City Walk from 11-4. This event is a meet, greet, swap, vendor show, and social event. It is not a car show, but an opportunity to socialize with others of the similar interests. There is no group drive associated with this event. Check with owners from your area, about any caravans to the event.

Lunch will be hosted at City Jazz, in a buffet style, and is included in your registration fee. After lunch, the meet will move from City Walk, to the bottom floor of the parking garage, for continued socializing, raffle giveaways, gearhead talk, and more.

Pending final approval from Universal, we plan to park close to 30 NSX’s and S2000’s on City Walk property. If this does not get approved, all vehicle parking will be in the reserved bottom floor of the garage, which will have hired security on site.

In order to be fair, the order in which NSX Prime and S2000 S2Ki members posted, PM’ed, or emailed regarding the initial post, will be the order in which they will be offered rights to park on City Walk property (if it is approved). The first twelve NSX members and twelve S2000 members will be on property. We also hope to add additional vehicles for parking in City Walk. . Payment can be made for registration via Paypal or check. Payment must be received by Monday, Jan. 29th 5:00 pm, or you lose your spot, and everyone behind you moves up. If you are mailing a check, get it in the mail immediately.

Those parking in City Walk, will need to meet at 10:00 (entrance TBD), as all vehicles must go on property at the same time, and leave at the same time. After lunch, we will leave as a group, and proceed to the parking garage for continued activities. Even if you don't end up parking in City Walk, the event will move to the parking garge, for the remainder of activities.

Registration fee is $26 per person, which covers entry into City Walk, lunch buffet at City Jazz, tip, tax, non-alcoholic beverages, security, parking fee, and lots of great socializing! Fees for +1 (guests) attendees, is the same amount. Any additional money left over from the event, will be donated to Mending Hearts Charity, a charity for local kids.

Mail payments and make payable to (be sure to include the names of the people you are paying for, as well as your screen name and whether it is for S2Ki or NSX Prime):

Warren Caputo
Attn: Acura/Honda Exotic Car Festival
2825 Business Center Blvd. Suite D-6
Melbourne FL 32940

Paypal payments are to be made to [email protected] (add $1 per person for Paypal payments) and be sure to include the names of the people you are paying for, as well as your screen name and whether your screen name is affiliated with S2Ki or NSX Prime.

Order of posting for attendance:

S2Ki.com

Willie Gee
S2KPUDDYDAD +1
djdorifto +1
calaceyfl +1
spoonsports2k
Primogen +1
Chillaxin +1
thraak
healandtoe
Scorpion +1
spider883
SiCK HONDA
RXDI
captainbk +1
adv2000 +1
njtripface
crimedog +1
Devious +1
Rpmqueen + 1
sexycheto88 (even in his all stock car!)
esstookayFL
Scott2000
Marine1 +1
VolkGT-N +1
blacknot
bzyrice +1
2005S2000 +1

NSX Prime

NSXRAY
Tbeaty
Distance Runner
Veronsx
Feetfxr
RadNSX
MLMotorsport
Jade Crew NSX
DocL
NSXSOON
Steve
Todd
Heretic
David B. Moore
Brooklands NSX
BladesNSX
NSXROX (maybe)
Clr1024 (maybe)

Last edited:
My check for myself +1 will be in the mail today also. This sounds like it's going to be a fun day. :smile:

City Walk Event - NSX/S2000 - Update as of 1/29 11:00 am
Deadline for registration is Feb.16th.

Oster Paul Fla NSX Fixer Paid PP
Warren Caputo Distance Runner Paid PP
Jason Blair Brooklands NSX Paid Cash
Chip Bunka+1 captainbk Paid PP
Art Harrison+1 Crimedog Paid PP
Nelson Rivera+1 spoonsports2K Paid PP
Michael Lauterbach mlmotorsports Paid PP
Ben Herne+1 s2kpuddydad Paid PP
Told Talbert Feetfxr Paid PP
Leon Stamatis+1 Devious Paid PP
Josh Duve RXDI Paid PP
Steve Anderson heretic Paid PP
Lorenz Go Lil Law Paid PP
Kevin McKenzie Blade NSX Paid PP
Alexander Ho Chillaxin Paid PP
David Moore+2 David B. Moore Paid chk
Robert Lane+1 DocL Paid chk
Mike Zarkowsky+1 NSXSOON Paid chk
David Kabot Thraat Paid chk
Bob Foster VeroNSX Paid chk
Weishen Chin+1 NSXRay Paid PP
Roderick Enriquex+1 BZYRICE Paid PP
Tom Perkowski+1 03AP1 Paid PP
Matt Matin SickHonda Paid PP
Todd Beaty+1 Tbeaty Paid PP
Joe Radosky+1 RadNSX Paid chk

Last edited:
I might try and make it down for this

When you pay, I will believe it. :biggrin:

Payment deadline is 2/16.

Besides, I am dying to raz you about #1 ranked UF's womping of AU in gymnastics last week!!! :wink:

Truly, I hope you can make it.

Warren

I didnt go to University of Florida or Auburn. So i'm a innocent bystander. Maurice do you mean you will believe it, that you will come when you pay? Or do you mean if you get confirmation on the University of Florida beating Auburn in Gymnastics you will pay and come down to the event? I have no idea how you guys know so much about all the other minor sports, like gymnastics.
Fortunately, for Warren he can flap his gums because the University of Florida won 2 of the 3 major sports Championships this year, and supposedly that has never been done before. He is lucky that a Champonship Trumps, whatever happened during the regular Season between the 2 teams, football and basketball. I'm just glad it didnt include the 3rd major sport, Basball :rolleyes: :biggrin:
Hope you might be able to make it to the meet Maurice . I know you go to church on Sunday, but we will see.

Oster

I didnt go to University of Florida or Auburn. So i'm a innocent bystander. Maurice do you mean you will believe it, that you will come when you pay? Or do you mean if you get confirmation on the University of Florida beating Auburn in Gymnastics you will pay and come down to the event? I have no idea how you guys know so much about all the other minor sports, like gymnastics.
Fortunately, for Warren he can flap his gums because the University of Florida won 2 of the 3 major sports Championships this year, and supposedly that has never been done before. He is lucky that a Champonship Trumps, whatever happened during the regular Season between the 2 teams, football and basketball. I'm just glad it didnt include the 3rd major sport, Basball :rolleyes: :biggrin:
Hope you might be able to make it to the meet Maurice . I know you go to church on Sunday, but we will see.

Oster

Warren does have bragging right about having both Championships right now. I have acknowledged that to him and congratulated him on it. As hard as it was to do.:wink:
HOWEVER, we did still beat them last year and that can't be taken away. I'm satisfied with our performance overall this past year. We beat our main rival and won our bowl game so it was all good.
I haven't bothered to dig up facts about AU doing so well at the SEC swimming/diving championship recently. I guess I should do that...but I won't. I'll let Warren enjoy his gymnastics victory.:wink:
Ultimately, we both pull for the best conference in the country as the SEC has 7 of the top 10 football recruiting classes so far.
I truly doubt I will be able to make it down for the meet. I would really like to and know that I would enjoy it, but in the end, church is a little higher on my list. I'm sure everyone can appreciate that.
It's so hard for me to get down there that I have to send the wifey with the car to you guys for the work to be done. Geezzz...:tongue:
Anyhow, hope you guys have a great turn out even if I'm not there......

BTW, National Champions17 AU27

Back