• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Fell in love again!!

Well I feel like I just got my car for the first time again. I'm sure everyone remebers their first moments in an NSX and when they became owners. Over the last 6 years I for some reason hardly drove the car and contemplated selling it. The first problem I encountered was being so anal about the car that I never drove it unless it was beautiful out with no chance of rain. Well with a long winter and not too many nice days here in the Midwest that limits the driving time to a few months. Then I got my BMW M5 which I also love and found it more convenient to drive it instead of getting the NSX down from the car lift. I even had someone knock at my door last year and beg me to sell the car to him but I was not that emotionally unattached from her to part ways. Finally I discovered the Noble and made the trip to Ohio for a drive. Luckily I don't make big purchases without letting the initial enthusiasm subside or else I would have bought one that day. I could not justify spending another $50,000 or so for a car that I seldom drive. But if I do part with the car, the Noble M400 will replace it.

I made up my mind that I am just going to drive the car even if it gets wet and heck it didn't melt when the rain came down the other day! It has been my daily driver all month and I have already put more miles on her than I do all year. Best of all I am having fun and am in love again!!

yeah I became a new owner this week and I know what u mean, mines my new daily driver and I am anal about it.. never been so cautious, I was driving a lifted 4x4, lol

I rarely drive ours anymore either. The wife drives it more than I.
I even let my new TL sit in the garage most of the time while I drive my 95 Integra to work. I love it to much to let it set.
Guess that is pretty crazy huh. :confused:

I know how you both feel. I love my NSX, but I am almost too worried to drive it. It sucks. I drove a vette today. I felt it was much more practical.

NetViper said:
I know how you both feel. I love my NSX, but I am almost too worried to drive it. It sucks. I drove a vette today. I felt it was much more practical.

so do you see a vette in your future then??? :wink:

Back