• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Finally got some new wheels....18x8/19x11

Here are some teaser pics....when they were delivered to my office....and I'll keep updating them throughout the day as I upload and host the pics as time permits.

photo%2520%252813%2529.JPG

photo%2520%252814%2529.JPG

photo%2520%252811%2529.JPG

Brushed finish/clear coated, 3.5 inch chrome lips, powder coated inner barrels.

photo%2520%252812%2529.JPG

photo.JPG

IMG_8974.jpeg

IMG_8914.jpeg

photo%2520%25281%2529.JPG

photo%25282%2529.JPG

photo%2520%25281%2529%25282%2529.JPG

IMG_8852.jpeg

The wheels are 18x8 fronts and 19x11 rears, custom Strasse Forged offsets. Brushed centers with clear coat, chromed 3.5 inch lip in the rear, powder coated inners, race prepped, etc.

The tires sizes are 215/35/18 fronts and 285/30/19's rear.

Suspension is Tein Flex coilovers. No rubbing, and no hell-a-flush. :)

Last edited:
Boo post more pics

What's the point of these teaser threads? "here look at me! I need attention! I'm gonna show you something! Oops no I'm not! Teehee!"

It doesn't make me anticipate the pics more it agitates me and makes me want to delete the whole thread until the op has something to offer.

Again I ask what's the point of this?

Sell the SIZZLE, not the STEAK!:wink:

What's the point of these teaser threads? "here look at me! I need attention! I'm gonna show you something! Oops no I'm not! Teehee!"

It doesn't make me anticipate the pics more it agitates me and makes me want to delete the whole thread until the op has something to offer.

Wow, you seem a little high strung. Relax. I'm actually at work uploading/editing the pictures as I get time. The point of this thread is to share some of the pictures of my new wheels.

If I needed attention, I could post pictures detailing every change I've made. Instead I waited until I accumulated a few pictures, as the wheels were installed months ago. Some people have been bugging me to do a photoshoot, post a thread, etc. But I'm busy with life, and sometimes lazy, and honestly, I could careless to "get attention" as you assume.

If my thread bothers you, you are welcome to comment(or not), and move onto the next. I'll take no offense. :smile:

Sincerely,
- Zishan

Wow, you seem a little high strung. Relax. I'm actually at work uploading/editing the pictures as I get time. The point of this thread is to share some of the pictures of my new wheels.

If I needed attention, I could post pictures detailing every change I've made. Instead I waited until I accumulated a few pictures, as the wheels were installed months ago. Some people have been bugging me to do a photoshoot, post a thread, etc. But I'm busy with life, and sometimes lazy, and honestly, I could careless to "get attention" as you assume.

If my thread bothers you, you are welcome to comment(or not), and move onto the next. I'll take no offense. :smile:

Sincerely,
- Zishan

But you didn't share pics of your new wheels you showed us pics of the boxes. What's the point?
Wait wait here's a better more detailed response that's totally awesome....

Teaser!!

Teehee!

^Good one. I'm getting there....I'll post the rest after lunch.

are those vip modulars?

are those vip modulars?

They are actually Strasse Forged. I felt they had the magic rear offset allowing me to go 19x11 and without looking "hella flush."

Nothing personal. Just frustrating from a readers point of view. Congrats on the new boxe....err wheels. :)

None taken.

Most of the pics are up now. I left some out, I'm too lazy/impatient to edit/post them. I just picked the nicer ones and posted them.

nice, will those clear a BBK?

Last edited:
Shiny wheels! Have you considered adding window tint? I think it would finish off your car nicely, especially when I see this photo.

photo%2520%25281%2529.JPG

Shiny wheels! Have you considered adding window tint? I think it would finish off your car nicely, especially when I see this photo.

Honestly, I think about it every single time I get into my car, in this hot Houston weather. But I'm kinda stubborn and don't like tinted windows. I might cave soon and go with a light ceramic/huper optik type of tint. :smile:

Last edited:

Then thats exactly what you should do from now on. Delete and come back another time. Z is a very respected member here and god forbid a new member does'nt like what he posts. Delete and come back later, or don't come back later. Hey, thats a great idea.

^No sweat David, after being on here for almost 12 years, things said on the internet have no bearing on me. But I did start off the post by saying....I'll be updating the pics throughout the day. :wink:

Btw, I didn't get a chance to say hi to the wifey on Sunday! Please tell her I said hi....and her daughter too! :biggrin:

^No sweat David, after being on here for almost 12 years, things said on the internet have no bearing on me. But I did start off the post by saying....I'll be updating the pics throughout the day. :wink:

Btw, I didn't get a chance to say hi to the wifey on Sunday! Please tell her I said hi....and her daughter too! :biggrin:
Her daughter is still SINGLE {hint hint}.

Back