• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Finally my NSX arrives...

Abu Dhabi, Gorgeous green Capital of the UAE
Dear NSX primers

I have finally done it. I now have my own NSX, a black/black 1991 automatic that I bought from a dealer in Austin and shipped all the way over to Abu Dhabi, UAE.

I enclose my first photos:

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=1108&ppuser=0

My first impressions is that it is far lower than my daily driver RS6 ABT and quite a bit tighter than my anger management therapy 996 GT3, but we will see in the days to come.

Cheers from Abu Dhabi.

Welcome to NSX Prime M.K.!

The pictures of the car look good and if you don't mind me asking how much mileage does the NSX have?

As I've said feel free to join some of us Dubai NSX'ers for some of the meets we have planned in the near future.

I'll receive my car out of Port on Saturday so we'll need to hook up soon!

Cheers,
Jetpilot

Welcome to Prime.:smile: The car looks like its in great shape. Too bad you have to display that front license placard, it really stands out. Most of us over in the US go without a front plate and risk getting a ticket.

Congratulations!

Mabrouk!

Cam had mentioned that the ranks of the NSX owners in the UAE had recently grown! Brilliant combo of daily and weekend cruiser by the way!

Hope too meet up with you on the 26th! Looks to be the first NSX meet in the UAE - we're looking at 5 cars now and the ratio to those owned to those coming is really high!! :biggrin:

Concrats, great car great color. Too bad about the front plate.:frown: Can you use the one from SOS that mounts in the grill and can even be tilted 30 degrees? It is a lot less obtrusive.

Enjoy her and good luck,:biggrin:

Tytus

Beautiful, too bad its an automatic....................you gonna miss out on the vroom vroom effect.

Re: another one, gone...

Darn you, takin' one from our own pool of NSX'es! :D

From which dealer did you acquire it from?

Best of luck, be safe... :cool:

Just means that the ones in the states are worth more now. :biggrin:

Back