• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First Class Automotive Fun trip to Melbourne Oct 2,2011

If you are in the Melbourne, Palm Bay area. There will be 2 or 3 Nsx's and a Audi R8 Spyder meeting Dunkin Donuts across from Race Track on I-92 and I-95 at 8:15a. They are driving to the Titusville location, to meet up with the Orlando group.

Or if you are closer to Titusville 3055 Columbia Blvd Titusville, Fl 32780 around 9:00a to 9:15a. And there will be a cpl of Nsx's at this location.

Oster

Last edited:
Not to make this a swap meet however, I have a STMPO front brace that I loved but can't use it with my new Air to water setup if someone wants me to bring it let me know. It's wrinkle black. Thanks

Gary

Sorry, Oster i cannot make lunch. Something came up if you are in my area please come by or call would love to see you. Skippy will not be here for those kisses unfortunately. Hope all have a good time.

Well I had a GREAT time!!! Thanks to all who had a hand in this well done outing. Oster, Nabil big props out to you. Great seeing old friends and meeting new ones too. Can't wait till the next one ;-) Nabil I think I owe you money for the go carts.

Nabil & I wanted to THANK EVERYONE for coming out and participating.
It was great for me to meet some customers that started coming to First Class Automotive after I left. Unfortunately, I didn't even get to check Any of the cars out :-( in trying to meet everyone. I hope to come back down for Nsxcapades.

Oster

Back