• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First Class Automotive Fun trip to Melbourne Oct 2,2011

Hi guys, Nabil & I have planned a outting on the Melbourne side of Fla. The Great Customers over there have always supported us by coming to our Orlando get togethers.*

Update on Where to be and When! Oct 2,2011 a Sunday.

1. 8:30a SHARP!! Leave First Class Automotive for Titusville
3608 E. Colonial Dr
Orlando, Fl 32805

2. 9:30a - 11:30a The Warbird Museum at Tico Airfield $10 per person
6600 Tico Rd
Titusville, Fl 32780
www.vacwarbirds.org

3. 12:15p - 1:30p Lunch, Sonny's Bar-B-Que $15 per person, includes tip
150 Sheriff Rd
Melbourne, Fl 32940

4. 2:00p - 4:00p Andretti Thrill Park / NO FLIP FLOPS ON THE RIDES
3960 S. Babcock St
Melbourne, Fl 32901
www.andrettithrillpark.com

$26 Per Person thru Paypal, or $25 check Payable to Nabil Armaly at First Class Automotive.
Covers Andretti Thrill Park ONLY!!
Paypal - [email protected] Include First and Last name & Screen name
NEED PAYPAL PAYMENTS by SEP 28th

1. Nabil - PAID
2. Oster - PAID
3. Wei Shen - PAID 1 person
4. Alex
5. Zoomspeed05
6. Christine - PAID 1 person
7. Todd T. - PAID 2 people
8. David M. - PAID 1 person
9. Gary P. - PAID 1 person
10. Jason B.
11. Mike Z.
12. David W.
13. Corey P.
14. Bob V.
15. Steve A.
16. Karim I. - PAID 2 people
17. Joe R.
18. Mark M.
19. Bill M.
20. Justin
21. djdorifto
22. Pete Z. - PAID 2 people
23. s2kpuddydad ?
24. Erik Engelhardt - PAID 2 people
25. Mike - PAID 1 person
26. Don & Susan
27. David M. - PAID 2 people
28. Paul B. - PAID 1 person
29. Paul H. - PAID 2 people
30. Bob F.

Thanks NABIL and OSTER

Oster 912-202-8040

Last edited:
Friendly, S2000's are welcome to join in the fun also :wink: I'll have more details in the next week and a half or so. Like what time to meet at the shop to caravan over. Hoping for at least 20 or more people.

Count me in. Am coming from Cocoa Beach area so maybe we can meet around t-ville area close to 50 so we can all caravan to the museum?

I SECOND the motion of bringing the OTHER Car, to the event!

Oster

OK, but what if it turns out to be a turbocharged 1500lb Yugo?

BTW, just started another thread on the reception for the "unveiling" of the OTHER supercar to be held at 6pm on Thursday Sept.15th in the city of Maitland FL at a dealership......

Beverages and finger foods plus other models (not other models of the OTHER supercar) of that manufacturer will be available for test drives....

1- Nabil
2- & I
3- Alex (Ldominicano)
4- Gary (My addiction)

This is great timing for me. I'm just getting back mid Sept from a 6 month deployment and I'll be looking forward to getting some time behind the wheel. If anyone else is heading down from the north left me know and we can meet up somewhere.

Last edited:
Put me down for sure on this! Andretti is 6 miles from the house! Oster, Mike and I will be talking tonight on the "eating plans". We'll keep you posted on that as soon as we talk.:wink:

I updated the name list, on the first post. By Sep 19th i should have a post as to where to be and when to be and addresses.

Thanks Oster

Hey Nabil,
This is Justin with the Acura TL you test drove today. I'd love to join you guys to Melbourne if you don't mind a heavy and slow TL from AcuraZine following you around, haha.

Also...Jason, I messaged you on Acurazine about a possible meet up we are trying to get together in Orlando sometime mid-October. Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
Yes Justin, that's fine.

Oster

Hey Oster/Nabil,

An R8 owner from Melbourne, Don, who I met through Wei-Shen during last night's unveiling, wants to join us for the ride. You guys ok if an R8 tags along?

Updated Times & Places to be. Money for the Andretti Thrill Park needs to be sent by Paypal or Check. Info in the first post.

Oster

Last edited:
Hi Nabil and Oster,
I thought that I was going to be out of town for this event, but now my schedule cleared and I can attend. I spoke with Oster and he is OK with the late RSVP. I will pay via Paypal.
I look forward to seeing everybody.
Rigatoni (Paul)

Hi to all Gail and I would love to meet for lunch. Oster your buddy Skippy Doo passed away on 9-11-11, so with heavey hearts we need some distraction. Let us know where lunch will be, other activities are out Gail barley will ride in NSX.

:eek: Bob, Sorry to hear about Skippy! Great dog, and Hilarious unforgetable first meeting Skippy and i had!

Actually just yesterday i posted the lunch info on the First post, Sonnys Bar-B-Que. The address and price is posted also.

Oster

We NEED to make Lunch Resvervations, and need at a minimum post on the thread, if you are coming to lunch. Text or email me, or call the shop. Also the latest i can take Paypal is Sep 28th. Checks until Sep 30th.

Thx Nabil & Oster

Oster
912-202-8040
[email protected]
407-228-2849 First Class Auto

Last edited:
Back