• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First Drive of 2010

We will be meeting at On the Border in Town Center Plaza at 2PM Sunday March 7th
for our first drive of 2010. According to the latest weather report it will be
60 degrees and Sunny (Thank you Mother Nature!)

We will be driving almost totally on highways so we can miss the salt on the
roads.

We will eat at On the Border at 2PM. And will leave On the Border around 2:45PM
for the approximately 2 hr drive.

2PM Sunday March 7th at:
On the Border
5200 West 119th Street, Leawood, KS‎ - (913) 327-0400‎

Hope to see everyone there,

Dan

Here's a Video of our last drive:
http://www.streetfire.net/video/Last-Cruise-of-the-year_719538.htm

I should be able to make it. I just got the car out last weekend for the first time in a couple of months. Thank goodness for Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

John
'91 Red/Ivory

I watched Dan"s video. So who was there? I saw a red (John?) and a black (Pete?). I would have loved to do the drive but I was skiing in Winter Park. Pete actually called me while I was riding up the Zephyr lift. Fantastic conditions. Gary.

Dan,

In the process of selling my NSX and buying another 2002 or newer in a Year or so. Let me know next time you guys are out. If i can ride along with someone I can shoot with my Nikon HD equipment.

Gary,

The red was mine and the black was Pete's. When we left On the Border, we drove northbound on Nall heading to 435. I had to stop at the intersection waiting for the light to change. That yellow Ferrari was right behind me. Once the light turned green, I waved the Ferrari to go around me once I got on the on-ramp. That thing passed me like I was going backwards!! The sound it made was incredible!! That Murcialago was just as amazing!!

Hopefully we can get together in the next couple of weeks to do our back twisties run. :biggrin:

John
'91 Red/Ivory

Back