• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First drive of the year 3-20

LMR

Legendary Member
We are going to have our first drive of the new year in Malibu Canyon on Sunday March 20th. We will be having lunch at Coogies as always after the drive. The meeting spot will be at 8:00 am in the Albertson's parking lot at 3443 S. Sepulveda Blvd off the 405 south of I-10. It's at the corner of Sepulveda and Palms. We are starting this early because we need to get to Coogies a little early so they can accommodate our group.

Make sure you fill up with gas before coming to the meeting spot.

Post if you can go with your name and your passengers name and I will add you to the list.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Kyras (Patty)
3. Email-t1222 (Thy)
4. racer9x (Javier & ?)
5. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley)
6. junior40er (Adrian)
7. Mark G (Mark and Flo)
8. mike2la (Mike & Angela)
9. mcano (Mario & Sally)
10. RedWings (Chase)
11. Valhalla (JC)
12. MrHugo (Hugo)
13. MTHRiduz (Jennifer & Kyle)
14. BillyJoe (Stanley & ?)
15. Aero Z (Shaida)
16. 91 X (Mark)
17. Silvertop (Jim)
18. RQNSX (Ramon & Gloria)
19. puravida (Deepak)
20. Ready2Huynh (Tony)

Last edited:
Kyras (Patty) Yay! Thank you for making it not right before or after the South Coast Meet. I'm not bringing Ricky. He'd be "uncomfortable". Brownies on the other hand, yes.

Last edited:
I am a maybe... have some friends that will be town that weekend

I've been going up to this area a lot lately. I even stumbled across the new NSX a few weeks ago (while testing). They have a Cars & Coffee near the Country Mart but I can't recall when in the month that was. I ran into Jay Leno there too.

I'm not sure where i'll be that wknd but if i'm in town i'll probably do Latigo Canyon (my favorite) and will stop to say hi at Coogies! Haven't seen you in a while [MENTION=24308]LMR[/MENTION]!

I've been going up to this area a lot lately. I even stumbled across the new NSX a few weeks ago (while testing). They have a Cars & Coffee near the Country Mart but I can't recall when in the month that was. I ran into Jay Leno there too.

I'm not sure where i'll be that wknd but if i'm in town i'll probably do Latigo Canyon (my favorite) and will stop to say hi at Coogies! Haven't seen you in a while @LMR!

The last part of our drive will be on Latigo Canyon so why don't you just join us for the whole drive? @RYU

I'm too embarassed. I'll have the ugliest and dirtiest NSX there :)

I'll even park by the gas station when you guys all line up for that epic photo!

It can't be any dirtier than my daily driven NSX.:wink:

Les, correction.... put me back on the list, I'm going

Last edited:
Sorry to say that I will have to miss this one. At least you all won't be expecting me to show up and me flake as per usual.

Have fun and stay safe! (I'm looking at you @Valhalla)

It can't be any dirtier than my daily driven NSX.

Maybe I can help with that before this drive.

Last edited:
I was going to try and join you guys but instead of been able to pick up my car on Saturday in Phoenix Im not picking it up until Sunday 3/20.

I am a Maybe

Why not a furshur!? Brownies? Lemon bars? I am going from the drive to my boyfriend's mom's birthday party so I *might* have lemon bars but will for sure have brownies, Mr Hugo, Best NSX Smile Guy.

Back