• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First Post...

AS AN OWNER!!!

Flew to San Antonio Friday night... 24 hours, a PPI, and a 12 hour drive, I'm back in Phoenix in my '96 T... Let me tell you, this car is AWESOME for road trips. The seats are soooo comfy! Here's the goods: 60k miles, full WW kit, custom tailpipes, 18/19 combo. Man this car is hot.

First teaser pic:
I offered a trade for the other ride in this pic, but the guy wouldn't deal :biggrin:

13499NSX_001-med.jpg

Thanks for putting up with my often redundant questions. Couldn't have made the decision without prime!

Rob

Hi

Congrats.. I love green and those yellow rims make it really stand out :biggrin:

Regards

First.....congratulations....

i drove 2000miles to drive my nsx back....so i know how you feel.

wow....your car looks very clean....very good taste in the upgrades..

what kind of wheels are these ???

NsXMas said:
ROFLMAO martin!!! :D

He was asking for it with that picture :biggrin:

Biggest rims I have seen :)

Regards

Thanks guys!!

Really glad to be in the game... Erin, I TRIED to find the right one in black, I promise :) How about this, I promise to keep the top off at all times! It really is a clean car. The exhaust is stock, the previous owner found those tips and liked them because they filled the gap in the valance well. I am not sure of the wheels.. they say they are Drift R's by ROH... 18/19s. Never heard of them... any good?

Martin, good humor!!! Not much off the line, but OHHHHHH the torque!

See you guys around town for sure!

Rob

orbusrex said:
Erin, I TRIED to find the right one in black, I promise :) How about this, I promise to keep the top off at all times!
haha, I guess that'll have to do :biggrin:... I REALLY like your car, glad you went red!

BTW, I really like your daily driver... that's a sporty 1 seater! :eek: The green and yellow color combo is timeless.

Notice any similarities?...
12226Rob_Red.jpg

holy crap... that is eerie! i forgot what wheels you had and didn't know you had the middle valance filler too?!?!

(i guess it would only be creepy if i had all that done AFTER i bought it!!)

orbusrex said:
I detect anymosity
LOL

Speaking of animals, why do you have a monkey as your avatar? I was kind of thinking "Monkey see, Monkey do". :D Kind of funny in relation to this thread. ;)

Maybe I'll paint my top red, and get the same wheels as you guys, so my car will look like your two cars!! :D :D

Erin - you can pay me $100 not to do it. ;)

I think ROH wheels are from Australia. Google for their ROH Modena. Those are my dream wheels. I think Simmons wheels are also from Australia.
orbusrex said:
I am not sure of the wheels.. they say they are Drift R's by ROH... 18/19s. Never heard of them... any good?

Rob

orbusrex said:
I detect anymosity
:biggrin: :biggrin: Nothing but lots of love for R-77! :biggrin: :biggrin:

In all seriousness, I'm glad you went red! I was just telling my fiance how excited I am that there is another similar NSX close by... honestly!

NsXMas said:
Speaking of animals, why do you have a monkey as your avatar? I was kind of thinking "Monkey see, Monkey do". Kind of funny in relation to this thread.

Maybe I'll paint my top red, and get the same wheels as you guys, so my car will look like your two cars!!

Erin - you can pay me $100 not to do it.
LOFL!

exhaust looks like an old rm dtm style made by BB.

docjohn said:
exhaust looks like an old rm dtm style made by BB.
Oh no, people are already mistaking our cars Rob :biggrin:. You are correct, mine is the one with the RM DTM style exhaust. Rob's has a cool custom TL-like tip that fits the exhaust port in the valence very nicely. :smile:

redshift said:
Oh no, people are already mistaking our cars Rob :biggrin:. You are correct, mine is the one with the RM DTM style exhaust. Rob's has a cool custom TL-like tip that fits the exhaust port in the valence very nicely. :smile:

uh oh... no exhaust yet... those are only tips. no mods on the car save the WW kit, wheels, and the guy had a carbon dash kit put in. mods will be slow though. i think i'm going to dress it up before going performance... polished coolant tank, strut tower brace, maybe some SS brake lines. Having a VW golf as a daily driver, it'll be a little while before i start to think the X is slow.

oh... the avatar... i think chimps are cool... it's also the name of my fantasy teams... Charco ChubbyChimps. I'll explain sometime over some sake bombs as it's not too PC!

Nothing but lots of love for R-77!

With all the smilies this can't be good... please explain?!?!

Time to go play in the garage!

Rob

orbusrex said:
With all the smilies this can't be good... please explain?!?
Smiles are good! R-77 is the color code for the original formula red (pre-'02). There should be a sticker in your driver's side door jamb that has your car's color code... check it out. :biggrin:

Beauty! Please clue me in on what kind of wheels you have. I'll get the same ones if I can get them in a 17-18 setup. I've given up on Antera 309's since they seemed to have quit making them.
Super looking car - enjoy!

Zap

MegaZap said:
Beauty! Please clue me in on what kind of wheels you have. I'll get the same ones if I can get them in a 17-18 setup. I've given up on Antera 309's since they seemed to have quit making them.
Super looking car - enjoy!

Zap

Thanks! They are ROH Drift R's... not sure on the sizes available, but google them and you should find 'em.

Back