• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FLORIDA Mini-NSXPO today = 42 cars!!!

MiamiMermaid said:
Please don't say it has a kickAz* sound system too.... I'll just fall in my tracks now.... ;)

I actually didnt get a look at the dash but I don't think that it did. There were some others with impressive setups though! (and me with my iPod! woohoo! :tongue:)

P.S. I haven't been fishing in a while. Red tide was horrible this year.

MiamieNeSeX said:
Find Waldo
Armando

Damm, Why do you keep taking pictures of the back of my head?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hugh said:
Had you made it, you would have been part of one hell of a drive home with 5 NSXs roaring down the Florida Turnpike at some pretty incredible speeds! But safely of course! :biggrin:

I was actually proud of my self control on the way back to Melbourne. I didn't speed on the FL Turnpike at all... It wasn't until we hit the on-ramp to the Beach-line expressway that I couldn't take Bob egging me on any longer and had to floor it. :biggrin: ... But I did control myself for the entire 3 miles that we were on the Florida Turnpike.:tongue:

As an NSXCA first timer it was nice to meet a lot of you in person. I hope to meet even more of you at the upcoming events.:smile:

Back