• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Focus auto sales JH4NA1189tt000478..Any info?

Anybody have any intel on this car? I drive by this car lot every day ( focus auto sales) on my way to work and have seen this car sit for at least 4 months, pretty sure its been there for 6 months.

This is the same place I bought my black 91.

Anybody have any intel on this car? I drive by this car lot every day ( focus auto sales) on my way to work and have seen this car sit for at least 4 months, pretty sure its been there for 6 months.

This is the same place I bought my black 91.

We bought the Brookland Green 1996 NSX in November 2009.

You must have mistaken this NSX for the Black 2001 NSX that was sold 2 months ago.

Jacko is on Prime! Haha. How's it going?

-Billy Johnson

Jacko is on Prime! Haha. How's it going?

-Billy Johnson

Billy!

Course I'm on Prime. I almost have as many posts as you do. LOL.

Congrats on a blazin 2009 season.

Was talking to Shane at Autowave the other day about how fast you drive the Cricket NSX.

I'm looking forward to 2010.

I just received the 2.8L stroker kit from Tomei. Also, getting Recaro seats, securing the CF front diffuser to the frame, revalved the dampers, install HICAS delete.

Should be much faster.

Happy holidays!!!

Jacko

Billy!

Course I'm on Prime. I almost have as many posts as you do. LOL.

Congrats on a blazin 2009 season.

Was talking to Shane at Autowave the other day about how fast you drive the Cricket NSX.

I'm looking forward to 2010.

I just received the 2.8L stroker kit from Tomei. Also, getting Recaro seats, securing the CF front diffuser to the frame, revalved the dampers, install HICAS delete.

Should be much faster.

Happy holidays!!!

Jacko
So what ended up happening to the motor? Was it the rings?

I finally got my car back together (with a stock motor for now) but should have my built/sleeved/FXMD Forged pistons, rods, billet crank, etc... (3.2L) in it before long.

That R34 is still one of my favorites. I hope to be able to drive it again :)

Billy

That means alot coming from someone that has driven many super cars under the sun.

Thanks!

I haven't pulled the motor yet, but I suspect its a crack piston. The bottom end is stock and after 2 years on 580awhp it finally gave up.

Business could be better so I'm watching expenses very closely. Things will pick up early next year so we'll be back in the swing of things.

I'm looking forward to having you behind the wheel again but for longer than 3 laps....LOL.

Merry Xmas!

I finally got my car back together (with a stock motor for now) but should have my built/sleeved/FXMD Forged pistons, rods, billet crank, etc... (3.2L) in it before long.

Billy

Billy

That means alot coming from someone that has driven many super cars under the sun.

Thanks!

I haven't pulled the motor yet, but I suspect its a crack piston. The bottom end is stock and after 2 years on 580awhp it finally gave up.

Business could be better so I'm watching expenses very closely. Things will pick up early next year so we'll be back in the swing of things.

I'm looking forward to having you behind the wheel again but for longer than 3 laps....LOL.

Merry Xmas!

Can you please email eachother. This thread topic is the Green 96 NSX . Thanks

Back