• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Football Fans? Join the NSX Prime FFL!!!!

Hey football fans, tis the season and I just created a league on Yahoo Fantasy Football (NSX Prime FFL) There are only 12 spots, so join up soon..It will be on automated draft(Aug. 29) so you don't have to worry about being on the computer at a certain day and time, just remember to rate your players..It's FREE and just for fun/bragging rights/smack talking!!!:biggrin:
hope to see you there!!!
[edit] serious players only!!!

the leagues name is NSX Prime FFL and the password is nsxfreaks
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/309013

Last edited:
Do I have to create a user name or something? It wouldn't let me access that page link directly. Kept saying

There was a problem
You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)
Back to previous page

:confused: :confused:

92NSX said:
Do I have to create a user name or something? It wouldn't let me access that page link directly. Kept saying

There was a problem
You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)
Back to previous page

:confused: :confused:

I want in...but am also having the same problem as above. :mad:

Prepare to be dominated by the Cows.
I think you click sign in and type in your yahoo username & password, or register for a yahoo account for free. Then join a league and when they ask for username of league, type in 309013, with the pw stated above. Then you're in!

mateo91181 said:
I want in...but am also having the same problem as above. :mad:

You do have to use a Yahoo username. I was gonna use my old one, but made a new one for this.

It's relatively easy if you have the name.

ABhagat said:
Prepare to be dominated by the Cows.
I think you click sign in and type in your yahoo username & password, or register for a yahoo account for free. Then join a league and when they ask for username of league, type in 309013, with the pw stated above. Then you're in!

the Cows??? LMAO:biggrin:

thank you for the helpful info...:smile:

91 X said:
hurry up!!! only 8 spots left!!!

im in, im going to sign up tommorow on my day off. Id do it now, but im supposed to be working:biggrin:

ABhagat said:
Why not sign up with your team name being your dealership name? Free advertising! I think thats worth an end of year bonus

Notice I no longer post inder "Bridgewater Acura":wink: Some bitches on here thought it was cute to call my boss and complain about my opinion of TV's in rear headrests. Not even an NSX owner either:frown: Its only a job and I dont own the dealership, they have plenty of their own money to use on advertising. We're a sponsor of NSXPO 06:smile:

6 more spots left...c'mon guys, fill it up...don't be scared:tongue:

Firesun said:
says it needs a password from the league commissioner.:confused:
read post #1:redface:

right above the link....:wink:

c'mon, there has to be more football freaks then 6 of us:confused:

it's free folks!!! don't be scared:biggrin:

five spots left!!!! draft is Aug.29th so gidder done!!!:tongue:

Rams Rule!!!:biggrin:

still some spots left...takes ten minutes and easy....would like to fill it up!!!

hurry up, draft is tomorrow!!!

"Your auto draft will be completed between now and 11:59 PM PT on Sunday, Sep 3."

I guess we have a few days? And how do they decide who gets the first pick, just a random drawing?

Back