• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Prime Fantasy Football 2009...Join us.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/nsxprime

it's time once again for another Prime League...It's fun and it's free...I just started a 10 team league with a live on line draft a week from today..9/6 at 4 PM pst... There is 9 spots left as of this post, sign up soon cuz it will fill up fast...

Yahoo FFL league # 839262 password is nsx

once you join please post a response to this thread with your team name.

My team is "Show Me Your TD's"

see you there, don't be scared!!!

Last edited:
In

Team Name: Crusaders

halfway there folks....5 spots left!!! ...

Last edited:
cmon guys...there has to be more then 5 of us on here who enjoy the NFL...This is a great way to get introduced to fantasy football, it's FREE and it is very FUN!!! don't be scared, be prepared!!! draft is less then a week away...sign up today!!!!!

Pink Tacos

Crazy Eyes. This is the first time I've ever done a FFL so I expect a last place trophy.

Crazy Eyes. This is the first time I've ever done a FFL so I expect a last place trophy.

Don't worry, you'll be fine...it's gotten alot easier lately with all the on-line cheat sheets and top 200 rankings that are right there while you draft...It's all about team management after that, who to sit and who to start that is the hard part..What I love about FFL is it gets me interested in every game, not just my Rams:redface: It is very addicting, you will be hooked after this year and be in about 2-4 leagues next year:biggrin:

Since I've never done a FFL, I need a little help prior to the draft. I understand the number of players that we can have per position, but how many do I put down on my draft list? Can I have back-up players?

TIA. I really have no idea what I'm doing.

Since I've never done a FFL, I need a little help prior to the draft. I understand the number of players that we can have per position, but how many do I put down on my draft list? Can I have back-up players?

TIA. I really have no idea what I'm doing.

yes..you will draft at least one back up in each position and defensive team.. Also you need extra RB's and WR's...

At least 2 QB, def, kicker, TE. and at least 4 RB and Wr's...

the draft is one of the funnest parts of a FFL, but if you can't make it, the computer will auto draft for you...but that is no fun, so start checking out some fantasy football sites and study up so you can make the playoffs and win the big trophy at the end.:biggrin:

looks like it is all filled up!!!

who is Bradley "UCLA" ???

good luck ladies...see you next Tuesday!!!!!

Those who are new, you can try doing a mock draft to practice and get the hang on the yahoo draft system.
You don't want to draft a Kicker or Defense team in 1st round to 6 rounds.
Typically people will draft running backs first. Sometimes Quarter back or Wide receivers by 2nd round.
It really depends on what number you are in the draft.
So try the mock draft to see how the outcome of your draft will be like.

see you ladies on the draft site today at 4 pm pst...
don't be scared...don't be late... don't be mad when I dominate!!!:biggrin:

I'm a bit lost in this process. How many players in each position do I need to have as my choice to draft?

I'm a bit lost in this process. How many players in each position do I need to have as my choice to draft?

every week you will be starting 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR's, 1 TE 1 kicker and 1 defense.

you will have a total of 18 draft picks...so draft at least one back up for each position(2 QB, 4 RB, 5-6 WR's, 2 TE's, 2 DEf and 2 Kickers) and extra RB and WR if possible...

this is how you typically draft..round 1-18
RB, RB, WR, QB, WR, RB/TE, WR, RB/WR, RB/WR, QB,RB,WR, TE, DEF, KICKER

hope that helps...

Last edited:
You don't have to stick around for the whole draft. That is the whole point of pre-ranking your players. Yahoo will automatically draft your players if you're not their based on either your rankings or Yahoos rankings.

should take less then an hour...if you have to leave in the middle of it, just click on "autopick"

Back