• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For all you youngsters insuring in Los Angeles

If interested, private me and I'll send you the phone number to an agent I've been dealing with. I can not belive the rate I am getting and with State Farm no less.
Anyway, I've lived in LA for most of my life and have been insuring expensive cars since 19 years old. I'm now 23. My first monthly payments were almost $400/month so believe me when I say I've looked almost evrywhere.
Lately, Geico has been providing excellent rates for my car and age group.
Recently, State Farm gave me a quote I could not refuse. At 23, with a 92 NSX:
Full Comp and Collision 100/300 coverage, 1K deductible, I will be paying $123/month in Playa Del Rey.
I know there are rates much better than this for older folks, but I wanted to pass this info along if you are younger and are looking for a better rate. Their rates used to be terrible for us. It seems they are making a push right now for our demographic and sports cars as they have some great rates now for someone like myself. As long as you have good driver you can get a great rate.

Back