• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For NSXCA members - Acura Corral at The Glen

Here are the details as received via email. (Mark Scott, thanks for confirming this is okay to post).

Acura owners are invited to attend a weekend at Watkins Glen International with Acura Motorsports!

Acura will be hosting an Acura Car Corral at the Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen (June 30-July 1) where owners and enthusiasts can display their NSX (or other Acura model) and enjoy the on-track action. Acura will be providing complimentary parking passes for the corral along with weekend passes to the race for the owner and a guest.

Space is limited, so passes will be distributed first come, first served by RSVP date.

To RSVP, e-mail Kyle Ginty at [email protected] with the following information:

Your name and name of guest
Vehicle model and year
Mailing address
Phone number
Include “Watkins Glen RSVP” in the subject line

Acura is planning Car Corals at the following races also. So, if you are able to attend any of these, follow the same instructions as above:
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Showdown: May 5-6, Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
Continental Tire Monterey Grand Prix: September 8-9, Monterey
Motul Petit Le Mans: October 10-13, Road Atlanta

We just spent last weekend at Mid-Ohio and everything was wonderful. Thanks a ton to Kyle Ginty and Acura for hosting this, we had a blast and it is well appreciated.
Thanks!!!!!!

I'm planning to be there both days - hope the weather is good!
The IMSA Cars are incredible going uphill through the "Esses"
They seem to add more stands with great views every year.
Hope we get a big turnout!

Did they have water for you guys? I was surprised by the lack of hospitality at the Daytona 24hr race.

Has anyone received tickets or any other info about the Watkins Glen Corral?
Less than 2 weeks to go & all I've gotten is nothing!

Kyle just sent an email that tickets and passes should arrive before June 27. He’ll send a follow up email with tracking info.

I'm planning to be there Saturday and Sunday for sure. I hope to make it out for the MSR talk on Friday, but we'll see.

@SpeedJunkie, we should chat at the corral. I'll be in a Brooklands Green NSX-T. But I also have a Golf R and NB Miata :)

bradlee,
By all means we should chat! I'm fat with cars but planning to go on a diet... LOL
Are you planning to join us for the River Run?
SpeedJunkie

I got back from my son’s Army Ranger School graduation in GA to find two 3-day tickets and a parking pass for this event. I had advised Kyle back on May 8th that I could not attend.

Please let me know if you, or anyone you know, would like to use these.

Last edited:
It turned out very well for us. See my post in docjon's "spotted the new model in York"

Back