• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Corral and Free IMSA Race Weekend Tickets at Mid-Ohio by Acura

Attention NSX'ers!!!

Join Us at an NSX Corral with IMSA Race Weekend Access at Mid-Ohio Presented by Acura

Who: YOU ARE INVITED! (and a guest)

What: Bring your NSX and join us at the track for a day of racing at the IMSA race weekend/Mid-Ohio Sports Car Challenge!

When: May 5th and 6th

Where: Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course

How: RSVP with Kyle Ginty. Email [email protected] and include “Mid-Ohio RSVP” in the subject line along with:

• Your name and guest name
• Vehicle Model and Year
• Mailing Address
• Phone Number

Acura will be hosting complimentary access and car corral where owners and enthusiasts can display their Acura NSX and enjoy the on-track action!

Participants will receive a complimentary parking pass to the corral, as well as two general admission weekend tickets to the race.

Activities include: driver meet and greets, autograph sessions, and paddock tours (subject to availability).

Space is limited and will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis!
012817_R24DAYTONA_bcpix360803-1.jpg
180127_197.jpg
180127_406.jpg
acura.jpg

Last edited:
Jake! Awesome news that Acura is supporting us and doing this. :smile: We made plans to attend long ago - already purchased a weekend general admission ticket ($65) and a weekend infield parking pass ($20). Maybe I can get a refund on those? Or not.
It's gonna be a great weekend there. Hope the weather is decent.
I'll definitely sign up/rsvp. Wifey is flagging the entire weekend.

Last edited:
That is so cool, I wish we didn't have plans for that weekend already!!!

Awesome, Laurie and I will be there.

May 4-5-6 race weekend schedule now posted here:

http://midohio.com/images/IMSA_schedule_2018_1.pdf

Michigan NSXers, this is a super opportunity :wink: If you are able to get down there Friday it is some of the best viewing and freedom to roam the track. The paddock too, if you have that pass. Hotel rooms are scarce. But don't let that bother you - it is easily done for one day in a 3+ hour drive each way (almost all freeway).

Can't wait to check out the Lambo Trofeo series :biggrin:

Dammit. I am in Indiana that Saturday, and plans on the Sunday. UUUUUUUUUGH

I love Mid-Ohio and am thankful to live so close to it, though.

When are you driving down, friday morning?

RobM - sent e-mail msg to you 1135 PM this evening. Looking forward to getting with you and Laurie this weekend!

Hey all,

A quick update, the corral sponsored by Acura is FULL so thank you to everyone that registered for what is sure to be an awesome event!

Jake

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back